GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are looking for a solution-oriented Senior Accountant with a passion for learning to join our growing Accounting Team at GetYourGuide. This is a full-time role at our Berlin office.
As Senior Platform Accountant you will report to Team Lead Platform Accounting.
Maintain high-quality and compliant accounting for the GetYourGuide Group. We aim to accurately account and report financial information, in a timely manner and in accordance with corporate policy and accounting standards, to our internal and external stakeholders.
- Take ownership of GetYourGuide’s mass transactions and steer the main Revenue and Cost of Sales Accounting of the world’s leading marketplace for Experiences and Activities
- Collaborate closely with different stakeholders (e.g. Finance IT-Systems/Tax/Engineering) to ensure proper automatic accounting transactions for new products, campaigns or other projects
- Improve and streamline accounting and reporting processes with an eye to efficiency and automation
- Act as a senior contact person for internal and external enquiries related to Accounting and Tax Accounting
- Lead analysis of accounts and statements, and provide reconciliations in accordance with month-end-close deadlines, and on an ad-hoc basis
- Liaise with external parties e.g. auditors, tax consultants
- Support the further development of S4/Hana system and take over project streams as the responsible product owner from Accounting side
- Commercial training, ideally as a tax clerk or accountant; a business degree is a plus
- Minimum of 4 years experience in the finance department of a medium-sized company, ideally in the e-commerce sector
- Very good knowledge of the commercial code; IFRS and group accounting are a plus
- Very good technical understanding esp. In regards to ERP and mass data processing; experience in SAP S4/Hana is a plus
- Excellent analytical and MS Excel skills
- Very good English skills, German is a plus
- Independent and structured way of working as well as a team player with reliable time management
- Be part of an international team from over 50 nationalities
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Annual learning allowance for training courses, books, conferences etc.
- Discounted monthly passes for public transportation
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Private Pension Scheme with company contributions
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We're committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.