GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are looking for a Tax Manager to join us and to ensure that we are in control of the tax position of GetYourGuide group as we are continuously growing. It is a full-time position.
As a Tax Manager you will report to our Head of Tax. You will be the first point of contact for various domestic and international tax questions and assist with the implementation of GetYourGuide’s group tax strategy.
Our goal is to provide high-quality tax services and safeguard GetYourGuide’s tax position in compliance. We ensure that GetYourGuide’s tax position is correctly reflected in our financial statements in liaison with GetYourGuide’s Accounting Department.
- Process all German and international tax matters, such as corporate income tax, trade tax, VAT, withholding tax and payroll tax
- Monitor and maintain tax compliance activities in the GetYourGuide group
- Support the GetYourGuide group entities in all operational tax matters and filings
- Maintain and develop Transfer Pricing framework and documentation
- Manage the tax structuring of contractual relationships with overseas group companies
- Own projects for the conception or adaptation of business processes in compliance with indirect tax requirements
- Support the group with regards to the inclusive framework of BEPS 2.0
- Supervise tax reporting according to HGB and IFRS for all current and deferred taxes
- Implement tax planning
- University degree in business administration, law or a similar degree with a focus on tax law. German tax advisor exam or international equivalent qualification is a plus.
- Minimum of 4 years of professional experience in the field of tax compliance, ideally in the tourism industry or alternatively in an internationally operating audit firm or Big 4
- Solid knowledge in international VAT and CIT as well as Transfer Pricing documentation regulations
- Reporting skills and strong KPI orientation
- Ability to communicate and build trust at all levels of the organization
- Working at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Breakfast, drinks, and fruit every day
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- Free German classes.
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself.
- Relocation assistance / a great team to help you with your move to Berlin.
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Pension Scheme
If you have any questions, you can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.