GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Team Lead to join our accounting management team. This is a full-time role at our Berlin office.
You will be focused on leading the Accounting Services function, which includes Procure-to-pay, Accounts receivable and Asset management for the GetYourGuide Group.
- Guide and coach a team of 6 accounting professionals in areas of Procure-to-Pay, Accounts Receivable and Fixed Asset management
- Support the growth and development of the team
- Plan, negotiate and co-ordinate workloads to ensure accounting tasks are completed on time and in a professional manner, compliant with applicable legislation and accounting standards
- Develop a customer focused team that engages with stakeholders to provide timely financial support
- Play a key role in the ERP migration and lead system improvements, enhancements and projects relating to Accounting Services
- You have a degree in Accounting or Finance, or equivalent professional qualification (e.g. ACCA, CPA)
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved. Prior experience of working in an international environment and reporting in accordance with IFRS is desirable
- You are a skilled user of SAP or other ERP systems, with advanced MS Excel skills
- You are a passionate person and clear communicator who uses tailored styles to influence different stakeholders
- You are flexible, excited by change, and you actively drive innovation and process improvement
- Visa and relocation support will be provided if necessary
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station (operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19)
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog Inside GetYourGuide, and for questions or comments we’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com.