GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are searching for a highly skilled Treasury Middle Office Manager to join our Fraud and Treasury Team. Up for the challenge? Read on.
As Treasury Middle Office Manager, you will own processes related to payment and risk and will report to our Global Head of Payment & Fraud in Finance.
The global treasury position is a part of the Payment, Fraud and Treasury team. Our mission is to create a global strategy and supervise all the payment, currency and liquidity risks. We aim to build a world class marketplace and deliver a best in class customer experience.
- Own process related topics in treasury for all our global entities in collaboration with our treasury front office
- Be one of the key roles for all foreign exchange, interest rate and payment projects and partner with our colleagues in Finance, Product & Engineering
- Ensure a smooth settlement of completed hedging transactions
- Analyze new regulatory requirements confidently (settlement, transaction, reporting, KYC, etc.) and ensure their compliance
- Identify, evaluate and report financial risks
- Establish and develop the group-wide instructions and process descriptions according to international standards
- Own compliance with the risk strategy in treasury
- Manage relationships with the back and middle offices of our bank partners
- Identify potentials to improve our treasury structure in collaboration with the front office
- Monitor all relevant treasury KPIs, provide insights and improvement plans
- 3-5 years experience in the global treasury environment, preferably in corporate treasury of a medium-sized company
- Degree in Business Studies with a focus in Finance or similar working experience
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- Experience in project and process management
- Very good knowledge of the hedging instruments in the fx & interest market and the of the cash management procedure
- Knowledge in accounting according IFRS/HGB
- Initial experience in the introduction and development of a TSM
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Well stocked kitchen and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- Free breakfast every day
- GetYourGuide gift vouchers and discount for friends and family
- Private Pension Scheme
- Urban Sport Club Partnership
- Discounted public transportation tickets
- Free German Lessons and Yoga and Meditation Classes
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.