We’re GetYourGuide – the number one travel experiences booking platform. By connecting travelers to a destination’s best activities and attractions, we help them find joy in the authentic, extraordinary depth and spirit behind a pin on the map of the world. That’s why since 2009, we’ve gained the trust of millions and established ourselves as the authority in unlocking unforgettable things to do around the world.
We’re looking for a creative and driven Brand Imagery Manager. A key role in our growing creative team, you will be passionate about defining the GetYourGuide brand through imagery, finding new ways to meaningfully connect with our customers, specifically when they’re on vacation, or planning one. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic creative team, shaping brand imagery, and driving the brand forward as the world reopens.
Working closely with the Brand Leads and Creative Director, you will refine and level-up our imagery guidelines, source and edit imagery and art direct photoshoots, curating still and moving imagery across a range of channels – from billboards to social posts – that’ll be used in global campaigns. This role will set the tone for our imagery content, art directing imagery that will inspire customers who can’t wait to travel again.
You will be comfortable collaborating with both brand management and channel managers to understand their imagery requirements and will be able to translate these into impactful, emotive images. You need to love working in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
- Work in our best-in-class Creative Studio, with stakeholders from across GetYourGuide, impacting brand awareness, consideration, and revenue with strong visuals.
- Elevate and evolve the brand across our channels and in integrated campaigns.
- Source and edit imagery, ensuring visual consistency across platforms.
- Take responsibility for the quality and execution of imagery from conception to completion, across a broad range of digital and physical touch-points.
- Manage our in-house DAM tool
- Oversee + brief freelance photographers + image sourcers
- Help set, evolve and maintain our imagery guidelines
- Competent in testing methodologies and understands how to interpret research results to improve results.
What you should bring:
- Strong passion for photography and photo art direction. Videography is a plus.
- Full of creative ideas, you love to brainstorm how to bring the brand to life but have the ability to work independently, managing your projects to budget and deadline.
- A minimum of 4-6 years of relevant professional experience, (ideally gained in an e-commerce, retail, media, or travel environment), and a portfolio to prove it.
- Proven experience in shooting/art directing people in a candid, authentic, joyful manner
- Outstanding photo art direction skills
- Experience organizing photoshoots.
- Strong at collaboration skills and confident to bring ideas to the table.
- Great communication skills, and a passion for mentoring freelance and junior team members
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, Slack and Jira. Familiarity with ResourceSpace is a plus.
- Experience in asset management, and maintaining asset management tools
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Bias for action. You love to work fast and make things happen. You are always looking for ways to make GetYourGuide better through strong visuals.
- Able to juggle multiple projects to deadline and expectations.
- Passionate about the power of feedback. Able to receive feedback from a range of teams with a positive attitude and ensure it is captured, validated and implemented properly.
- You have a fluent command of English. Fluency in one or more of our other core-market languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian) is an added plus.
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- Competitive virtual stock options program that makes you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Annual learning allowance for courses, books, conferences etc.
- Discounted monthly passes for public transportation, Urban Sports Club etc.
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- Be part of an international team from over 70 nationalities
- A beautiful new office in Prenzlauer Berg near Schönhauser Allee station.
- Flexible work-from-home policy.
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.