From producing merchandise and uniforms to in-destination goodies, we’re looking for a bright and ambitious production manager to own and control the manufacturing processes of a range of brand assets at GetYourGuide. Up for the challenge? Read on.
As Brand Production Manager, you will be responsible for the production process from start to finish. You will liaise between our team of creatives, key stakeholders within the organization, and third parties, to define, source and produce high-quality assets ensuring they are produced according to quality standards, cost efficiency, and on-time delivery.
The Brand team’s mission is to bring our creative proposition — love where you’re going — to life across all touch-points. The aim? To make GetYourGuide the brand of choice for incredible experiences.
- Key communicator between the Brand team and cross-functional partners in ideating production.
- Sources production partners, prepares RFQs and manages contractual negotiations
- Plans and organizes production schedules according to timelines and costs.
- Estimates and agrees on budgets and timescales with stakeholders.
- Determines quality control standards and oversees production processes.
- Has a thorough understanding of production dependencies and a creative approach to challenging situations.
- Selects, orders, and purchases materials and owns documentation processes.
- Establishes workflow policies that enhance speed and efficiency without compromising product quality or brand integrity.
- Assists the Brand Operations Lead with reporting and daily processes to increase Creative Studio productivity.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English, German fluency preferable
- BS/BA in business administration or relevant field is preferred
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Excellent organizational and reporting skills
- A love for clear processes, attention to detail, and project management
- Free muesli breakfast, drinks, and fruit every day
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities
- GetYourGuide vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- Be part of an international team from over 50 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- Several fitness perks including free yoga courses and Urban Sports Club discounts
- Pension scheme
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.
Please send in your CV in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.