GetYourGuide is looking for a talented and driven content lead to join our incredible Brand Organization. You’ll be responsible for driving our content strategy and operations and shaping the our content play to excite our design target audience about their next unforgettable travel experience. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of the team shaping our brand from the ground up and meaningfully contributing to the company’s mission to give the whole world access to incredible experiences.
Working closely with the Head of Comms & Content, you will be responsible for developing the brand content strategy, You will be in charge of consulting channels in their content play and help source and test new and innovative content formats. You will also be in charge of managing large content projects in collaboration with teams across the whole company.
- Understand the GetYourGuide customer and our brand deeply and use that knowledge to build a relevant, creative, on-brand content strategy
- Provide strategic consultancy to marketing channels and create plans for testing, developing and scaling new content formats that boost channel performance
- Build strong relationships cross functionally with teams inside and outside the marketing channels
- Manage content projects and collaborate with marketing and tech teams
- Data-oriented, with understanding and ownership of content KPIs.
- Manage and build a team of expert content managers
- 7 years of experience in content, including at least 3 in managing and building teams from the ground up.
- Have demonstrable experience in creating and executing content strategies
- Deep understanding of how differing content formats perform across channels and an keen eye for understanding and testing new trends
- Experience supporting channels in elevating their content play across both performance and organic marketing
- Track record of managing large projects spanning several functions
- Analytical, with clear understanding of how to use research and KPIs to inform strategic decisions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with high capacity to build relationships with stakeholders and collaborate with internal teams as well as external partners to deliver against a clear strategy.
- Passion for leading and growing an ambitious team.
- Creates a work environment that celebrates sustainable successes and encourages and stands up for diversity & inclusion within the team
- Outstanding organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in travel or marketplace is a plus
- Copywriting experience is a plus
More reasons to join us…
- Working at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Learning is one of our key values, we live this through an annual learning allowance, structured growth plans, GetYourGuide Growth Hub, regular feedback and transparency
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- Relocation assistance / a great team to help you with your move to Berlin.
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Private Pension Scheme
Does this description sound like you? If you’ve got the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision, and desire to be a part of our company culture, we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Be sure to check what happens behind the scenes on our blog. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.