We’re searching for an inspirational and highly collaborative Global Creative Director to drive our creative output globally. You will lead our Creative Studio, a team of passionate and ambitious brand designers, copywriters and video/visual specialists to deliver exciting, on-brand creative across all of our brand campaigns & marketing channels. Working closely with the Global Brand Director, you will be instrumental in helping us achieve our mission: to be the #1 brand for incredible experiences.
Up for the challenge? Read on.
As Global Creative Director, you will be responsible for developing, driving and maintaining a clear and consistent creative point of view for the brand. You’ll steer the creative development and execution of GetYourGuides’s brand creative across all our marketing channels, campaigning and beyond. You will be brand affine, creative with a pragmatic and proven approach to brand building in a growth environment. A natural team builder, you will thrive in fostering an environment where you can build, develop and nurture a team of top notch creative, who consistently deliver for the brand. You understand the power of data to improve your creative but are equally comfortable to champion creative risk-taking when required. Comfortable working in a cross-functional environment, you will be a key brand champion, ensuring you develop the creative framework to deliver exciting, effective and on-brand work.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a clear and consistent creative vision for the brand across everything we do
- Translate company and brand strategy into creative and insight led solutions that delight our customers
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across Marketing and beyond, to develop breakthrough work that balances the needs of the business with the longer-term needs of the brand
- Guide, manage and grow a creative team across brand campaigning, content and performance and proactively foster their development in soft and hard skills. Set the team vision and build an environment that enables every member to meaningfully contribute to it
- Develop, implement and evolve brand guidelines and create processes and resources that support the brand requirements
- Act as a guiding creative force when we work with external agencies to ensure a holistic brand feel
- Back up creative decisions with data and testing frameworks to build creative that truly delivers
- Ultimately, be a key player in building GetYourGuide to be the no.1 brand for incredible things to do on holiday. Be a passionate brand champion both internally and externally, exciting and inspiring people to want to be part of our journey.
- A clear track record of creative and pragmatic brand building in a high growth, environment
- 6-8 years as a Creative Director with experience on either agency or client side, with a focus on targeted, digital communication (ideally gained in e-commerce, retail, or travel)
- Proven leader, experience managing teams of 15+ people across all creative disciplines incl. recruitment, performance management, and team development
- A thorough understanding of creative thinking, A/B testing, design experimentation, and customer experience
- A passion for both high-level strategic thinking and hands-on creative development
- A solution-driven, collaborative communication style and a love for constructive feedback - strong at working and influencing in cross functional teams
- Fluent command of English. Fluency in one or more of our other core-market languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian) is a plus
- Thrive in a flat, fast-paced organization that uses agile processes to have a huge impact
- Application must include a portfolio
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success.
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities.
- GetYourGuide vouchers to experience our products for yourself.
- Be part of an international team from over 56 nationalities.
- Monthly all-hands meetings and monthly updates.
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club.
- Pension scheme.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.