GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are now searching for a CRM Specialist. This is a full-time role at our Berlin office.
We’re looking for a customer-centric and data-driven CRM Specialist to develop new and optimize existing multi-channel campaigns that drive customer acquisition and retention. If you want to shape and scale a core strategic area while creating a lot of value for both the business and our customers, read on.
As the CRM Specialist, you’ll drive our international customer communication strategy. In this role, you’ll collaborate with our Content, Brand, and Tech teams and be responsible for identifying, exploring, and operating communication strategies across channels, devices, markets, and customer segments.
In joining this new team, you’ll have countless opportunities for personal growth and development. Success in this role will lead to significantly higher customer loyalty and growth.
- Develop and execute cross-channel CRM strategies to acquire new customers. Continually engage and retain these customers throughout their lifecycle
- Leverage marketing automation tools to develop transactional, promotional, and informational content strategies that maximize customer retention and growth
- Carrying out AB tests to constantly improve our CRM campaigns
- Monitor, report on, and improve KPIs for multichannel campaigns
- Partner with our Product, Design, Brand, Content, and Creative teams to ensure all touchpoints are on-brand, fully localized, and impactful
- You’ve successfully completed studies with a relevant marketing or analytical focus
- You have at least 2 years of experience in CRM, customer marketing, customer communications, or the customer engagement space
- You possess a self-starting attitude and are eager to make an impact. You’re organized and work effectively across functions and lines of multiple business units
- You have excellent project management and problem-solving skills. You balance rigorous attention to detail with swift execution
- You’re a clear communicator with an excellent command of written and spoken English
- Experience with Braze is a plus
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Personal annual learning and development budget
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Regular learning opportunities via training sessions, conferences and our network of industry experts
- GetYourGuide social events as summits, employees training days, and team events
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.