GetYourGuide is revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how people discover and book things to do in their destination.
We are looking for an outstanding Display Marketing Manager to join our Berlin HQ. Be a part of one of Berlin's most innovative and cutting-edge Digital Marketing teams and gain exposure to a large scale, highly automated marketing engine. This role provides full ownership of our paid social channel and the opportunity to bring to life our digital brand activity supporting the 2020 growth plans.
- Be responsible for performance and brand campaign creation, optimization & reporting for our global Paid Social campaigns.
- Plan A/B and multivariate creative tests, bidding, targeting and incrementality testing strategies to improve performance.
- Work together with our Creative Studio to create high impact creative assets and deliver performance learnings.
- Work with our Marketing Platforms engineering team to implement features to improve and automate your channel.
- Work with Data Engineering and Marketing Analytics teams to quickly identify and solve technical issues and collaboratively build testing frameworks and analytical reporting requirements.
- 3-5 years of hands-on campaign management experience on Facebook (YouTube, GDA, Criteo, DV360, SEM experiences are a plus). Experience with FMPs such as Smartly or Adphorus is also a plus.
- Experience using product feeds & dynamic ads. Messenger chatbot experience is a plus.
- Familiarity using Google Analytics and Looker (or similar analytics platforms such as Tableau).You have strong Excel skills (pivot tables and advanced formulas). SQL skills are a plus.
- You bring a deep understanding and expertise in digital brand and performance marketing metrics, tools & best practices as well as campaign planning and execution excellence.
- You are experienced in managing large campaigns and delivering against efficiency targets.
- You are extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to prioritize daily tasks and manage time efficiently among multiple strategies (leads, app install, revenue).
- You have knowledge in tracking, attribution modelling, incrementally testing (both for web and app) and are able to translate results into data-driven recommendations to elevate performance. Experience with MMPs such as Adjust or Firebase is a plus.
- You are a team player and a clear communicator with excellent command of written and spoken English. An additional European language is a plus.
- You have a valid work permit for Germany.
- Experience in the travel industry is a strong plus.
- Marketing excellence - Help grow a promising acquisition channel and reach millions of customers in a small and agile team
- An open work environment where every voice is heard
- An international team with talented people from over 50 nations
- Learning and development opportunities: e.g. subscriptions to Babbel and Blinkist
- A BVG discount
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.