GetYourGuide is revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how people discover and book things to do in their destination.
We are looking for an outstanding Google Display Marketing Manager to join our Berlin HQ. Be a part of one of Berlin's most innovative and cutting-edge Digital Marketing teams and gain exposure to a large scale, highly automated marketing engine. This role provides full ownership of our programmatic channel and the opportunity to grow our digital brand activity with our 2020 expansion plans.
- Will be responsible for driving our display prospecting and remarketing strategy, campaign creation, optimization & reporting for the GetYourGuide’s Google Display channel.
- Work with our engineering team to run and manage our in-house automation tools for & account generation tool.
- Plan A/B and multivariate creative tests and bidding/targeting strategies to improve performance.
- Develop audience strategies with creative formats that appeal to our travellers in every step of their journey.
- Design and implement extensive incrementality tests to prove the incremental & view-through value of display advertising
- 3-5 years campaign management experience with Google Display Ads. YouTube experience is a plus
- Familiarity using Google Analytics, Databricks, Looker or similar analytics platforms such as Tableau etc..
- Experience using Google Tag Manager to QA and modify tags & pixels for advanced audience creation and measurement
- Deep understanding of digital performance marketing metrics, tools & best practices
- Expertise in running Google Display prospecting and remarketing campaigns to achieve ROAS goals
- Maintain a data-driven approach through continual experimentation and optimization to meet and exceed aggressive company goals
- Strong Excel skills: pivot tables, advanced formulas, large data sets, SQL knowledge preferred
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment, balance multiple priorities and use your own initiative
- Clear communicator with excellent command of written and spoken English
- You have a valid work permit for Germany
- Marketing excellence - Help grow a major acquisition channel and reach millions of customers
- Annual training budget - be constantly learning
- An open work environment where every voice is heard
- International team with talented people from over 50 nations
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.