We’re looking for a Marketing Copy Lead to drive the GetYourGuide's brand, marketing, and editorial copy.
You are creative, experienced, and passionate about writing for the GetYourGuide brand. In this role, you’ll own GetYourGuide’s copywriting strategy across all marketing channels. As the Marketing Copy Lead, you’ll define, develop and continuously improve GetYourGuide's voice and brand standards over time. You will lead a team of motivated copywriting professionals to deliver impact, grow within the team and have fun along the way!
- Establish and drive the guiding copy principles for the brand across all marketing channels.
- Brainstorm, plan, produce, analyze, and overview content for online and offline marketing channels.
- Work closely with the Design Lead to advise and shape online and offline advertising/marketing assets such as newsletters, ads, email templates, printed materials, merchandise, etc.
- Mentor and manage a team of English copywriters and foster their development in soft and hard skills.
- Nurture and develop our content identity (web, emails, social channels), taking into account marketing best practices and strong brand identity elements.
- Align directly with the CRM, Display, and social teams’ key stakeholders to deliver content from conception to production.
- Work closely with brand creative strategy and insights to identify gaps and establish projects to improve content quality.
- Build a strong partnership with design and imagery stakeholders to produce a comprehensive creative output.
- Work with best-in-class agencies, developing our brand identity across the organization.
- Native English speaker
- 7+ years of agency/in-house copywriting experience for global brands.
- Able to work across channels with experience in both digital and print/offline copywriting.
- Proven leader with demonstrable experience in team management incl. recruitment, performance management, and team development.
- A passion for both high-level strategic thinking and hands-on writing and editing for marketing channels.
- A thorough understanding of content thinking, A/B testing, creative experimentation, and user experience.
- You thrive in a flat, fast-paced organization that uses agile processes to have a huge impact.
- The ability to work independently, managing your projects according to budget and deadline.
- Able to lead by example, bringing best practices and prior experience to GetYourGuide.
- An ambitious team. You’ll be a strong influence on the future growth of GetYourGuide.
- Personal development: take advantage of an annual training budget, GetYourGuide GrowthHub, and more.
- An open work environment where every voice is heard
- An international team representing over 50 nationalities
- Relocation assistance
- GetYourGuide vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Free breakfast, German lessons, and fun Fridays with pizza and beer
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.