GetYourGuide is looking for a dynamic, versatile growth marketeer to join our Growth Marketing team. You will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies that drive growth across the entire customer journey, wielding both marketing savvy and technical expertise that will get more and more travelers to get to know GetYourGuide.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of the team championing innovative growth methods and meaningfully contributing to the company’s mission to give the whole world access to incredible experiences.
- Grow GetYourGuide’s bookings and app user base through paid/organic initiatives and improvements in our customer journey
- Strategically test and implement new channels across multiple geographies and customer segments to diversify our marketing mix
- Prioritize opportunities to improve the performance of the channels, scaling the program aggressively, keeping the key stakeholders up-to-date and bought into targets, results and changes.
- Work closely with business and operational stakeholders outside of marketing, developing strategies for how growth marketing helps achieve broader company goals and strategic bets.
- Brief in creative to our in-house design and production team, collaborating on concept ideas, providing and managing creative feedback and more.
- Have 3+ years’ experience of working in a growth/marketing function with a track record of delivering success (ideally for a tech company or start-up).
- Experience working in cross-functional teams (creatives, developers, stakeholders)
- Be fluent in the full spectrum of acquisition + retention channels
- An entrepreneurial spirit that looks at ambiguity as an opportunity rather than an issue through well-reasoned and analytical decision-making, strong prioritization and grit.
- Excellent analytic skills and a data-driven approach to solving problems. You’ll have experience using the technology and analytic tools involved in running high-spend paid campaigns such as Google Ads, Adjust, Smartly, Looker. SQL skills are a plus.
- Experience working at a globally distributed and culturally diverse company; online travel is a plus.
- Passion for our product and our mission.
- An ambitious team. Embark on an exciting journey to shape the future of travel and influence the future growth of GetYourGuide
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Personal development: take advantage of an annual training budget, GetYourGuide GrowthHub, and more
- An open work environment where every voice is heard
- An international team representing over 60 nationalities
- Relocation assistance
- GetYourGuide vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Private pension scheme
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion.
Make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog Inside GetYourGuide, and for questions or comments we’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.