We’re searching for a Head of Brand Design & Visuals to work out of our in-house Creative Studio. Your mission will be to create innovative designs across all of our brand & marketing channels. Up for the challenge? Read on.
As Head of Brand Design & Visuals, you’ll lead our design and visuals teams in creating on-brand designs that bring GetYourGuide’s vision to life, both online and offline. You will drive their ideation, execution, and optimize the processes behind them. As part of our Creative Studio, you’ll work hand-in-hand with a team of talented, customer-focused copywriters, brand managers, data analysts, and more.
The Brand team’s mission is to bring our creative proposition — love where you’re going — to life across all touchpoints. The aim? To make GetYourGuide the brand of choice for incredible experiences.
- Manage and grow a team of designers, video editors and visuals specialists and proactively foster their development in soft and hard skills.
- Lead strategic creation of on-brand designs that fit the stakeholder briefs from the first sketch to final execution, every now and then getting your own hands dirty, too.
- Generate innovative, scalable and customer focused creative ideas in close collaboration with Brand Manager and Copy Lead.
- Control and optimize processes to ensure smooth turnover and close the feedback loop with all stakeholders.
- Own, develop, and future-proof GetYourGuide’s design guidelines.
- Back up creative decisions with data to produce designs that truly perform.
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience on either agency or client side, with a focus on targeted, below-the-line communication (ideally gained in e-commerce, retail, or travel).
- Proven experience in managing and growing a design team (10+).
- Impeccable design, branding, and typography skills in print and digital.
- A thorough understanding of creative thinking, A/B testing, design experimentation, and customer experience.
- Outstanding knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Id, Ai, Ae), Sketch, and Invision.
- A solution-driven communication style and a love for constructive feedback.
- A pixel perfect design approach, and a willingness to go the extra mile to ensure a consistently high quality in creative output.
- Fluent command of English. Fluency in one or more of our other core-market languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian) is a plus.
- Application must include a portfolio.
- Free breakfast, drinks, and fruit every day.
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities.
- GetYourGuide vouchers to experience our products for yourself.
- Be part of an international team from over 56 nationalities.
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success.
- Monthly all-hands meetings and monthly updates.
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club.
- Pension scheme.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
You can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.