GetYourGuide is searching for a corporate storyteller and public affairs leader to help bring to life our mission of unlocking unforgettable experiences. This new role offers a unique opportunity to build the foundations of GetYourGuide’s story as we capture the recovery and prepare for explosive growth in the coming months and years.
We are searching for someone who can build the platform to communicate the benefits, perspective and impact of our company, establishing bridges with an array of stakeholders - media outlets and journalists, investors, governmental and non-governmental organizations, and our internal and external community.
- Construct, own and execute GetYourGuide’s global corporate communication and policy strategy, including developing our story, applying it deliberately, and developing initiatives and campaigns to bring it to life.
- Build a team and a network of agencies who will help us tell our story around the globe.
- Develop speaking opportunities for key GetYourGuide leaders while advising and supporting them on messaging and effective communication.
- Manage GetYourGuide’s participation in industry groups and associations.
- Collaborate closely with marketing to originate, develop and integrate into campaigns to drive higher impact and reach.
- Ensure company-wide coordination of communication activities in case of emergencies, issues or crisis (incl. policies, processes)
- Demonstrated success leading a communications and/or policy team for a new or emerging global brand
- Concrete examples of developing communications and policy strategy
- Direct experience managing company executives through complex and/or high-stakes situations involving communications or policy
- Experience managing through an IPO, M&A or major financial event
- A team player who understands how to build excitement and support for communications and policy initiatives within the company.
- A passion for discovering the world
- Fluency in English a must; fluency in German highly desirable
More reasons to join us…
- Embark on an exciting journey to shape the future of travel.
- Thrive in a dynamic work environment as part of an international team (we speak English).
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success.
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities.
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself.
- Be part of an international team from over 56 nationalities.
- Monthly all-hands meetings and monthly updates.
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club.
- Pension scheme.
Does this description sound like you? If you’ve got the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision, and desire to be a part of our company culture, we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.