We are looking for a passionate and experienced Marketing Manager to own the topic of generating brand awareness among active travellers in Rome. The role will be strategic to GetYourGuide’s growth and you’ll be pioneering to decide how in-destination marketing should be done right. Up for the challenge? Read on.
As an in-destination marketing manager you’ll focus on building brand engagement through launching a series of ATL and on-the-ground activities that target travellers in Rome. You’ll build engaging, outside-the-box marketing collaborations that add true value to the travel experience.
The mission of the Brand Marketing department is to build breakthrough brand messaging that drives awareness among potential customers. Brand marketing will be transformational for GetYourGuide’s future and in-destination marketing efforts will play a pivotal role in the team.
- Make the GetYourGuide brand come to life in the destination by launching ATL marketing opportunities and partnerships (OOH, print, sponsorship, etc).
- Own the strategy, media buying and planning of all in destination initiatives.
- Create and maintain relationships with our local partners to drive value-add marketing initiatives.
- Use data from various sources to prioritize, test and iterate on a series of initiatives with the potential to be scaled globally
- Analyse and optimise metrics as well as develop recommendations based on performance and brand KPIs to improve channel effectiveness.
- Work together with our Creative Studio on break-through marketing messaging.
- Collaborate with the other channel managers (PR, social media, display, etc) to drive a consistent and differentiated brand message.
- You have min 3 years of experience managing a broad range of marketing initiatives and ATL media buying.
- You have experience in the Italian market and are used to working in an international context.
- You have a strong entrepreneurial mindset. You show initiative and a hands on attitude to build projects from scratch.
- You have a strong understanding of how your projects contribute to business success.
- You’re a great communicator experienced in building effective relations across a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- You’re a creative thinker and have good ideas on how we can make our brand stand out in a competitive travel advertising landscape.
- You have a strong analytical approach to evaluate and prioritize among brand marketing opportunities based on predefined outcomes.
- Able to work in a fast-paced cross-functional environment. Understand how to align and motivate a variety of stakeholders and influence their priorities.
- Excellent command of English and native Italian.
- Be part of a new and ambitious team. Strong influence on the future growth of GetYourGuide
- Personal growth - Annual training budget, GYG academy, and much more
- An open work environment where every voice is heard
- International team with talented people from over 50 nations
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Free breakfast and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.