We are looking for a passionate and experienced Marketing Manager to own the topic of generating brand awareness among active travellers in Berlin. The role will be strategic to GetYourGuide’s growth and you’ll be pioneering to decide how in-destination marketing should be done right. Up for the challenge? Read on.
As an in-destination marketing manager, you’ll focus on building brand engagement through launching a series of creative marketing projects that target travellers in Berlin. You’ll build engaging, outside-the-box marketing collaborations that add true value to the travel experience.
The mission of the Brand Marketing department is to build breakthrough brand messaging that drives awareness among potential customers. Brand marketing will be transformational for GetYourGuide’s future and in-destination marketing efforts will play a pivotal role in the team.
- Make the GetYourGuide brand come to life in the destinations by launching creative & innovative offline marketing opportunities.
- Collaborate with our suppliers, resellers and other 3rd parties to drive value-add marketing initiatives.
- Ideate, prioritize and test a series of initiatives and scale them to destinations globally.
- Work together with our Creative Studio on break-through marketing messaging.
- Work closely together with the other channel managers to drive a consistent and differentiated brand message to a mix of countries and audiences.
- You have min 3 years of experience managing a broad range of marketing initiatives.
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset. You show initiative, can build projects from scratch and have a strong understanding of how your projects contribute to business success.
- You’re experienced in business development and effortlessly build relations across a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- You’re a creative thinker and have good ideas on how we can make our brand stand out in a competitive travel advertising landscape.
- You have experience guiding and consulting creative teams in order to produce outstanding messaging.
- You can evaluate and prioritize among brand marketing opportunities based on business outcome.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional environment. Understand how to align and motivate a variety of stakeholders and influence their priorities.
- Clear communicator with excellent command of English and German.
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- Breakfast, drinks, and fruit every day.
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- Be part of an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Regular learning opportunities via training sessions, conferences and our network of industry experts
- Pension Scheme
- GetYourGuide social events as summits, employees training days, and team events
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.