GetYourGuide is the place to book unforgettable experiences around the world. As a global travel brand we work with top tier travel influencers, recruiting them to show off unforgettable experiences to their audience. We're looking for an Influencer Marketing Strategist to help build long-lasting relationships with our influencer partners. You will work together with the Influencer Marketing Lead to find new ways to create great content.
- Identifying travel influencers in core markets that are on-brand and will help achieve brand and content goals
- Building strategies for how we run influencer campaigns - thinking of new ways to test & prove the way the channel helps reach company goals
- Relationship management with existing brand ambassadors, building on success of previous partnerships
- Influencer campaign ideation - coming up with new & innovative ideas for working with new and existing influencers in our network
- Managing end-to-end influencer partnerships, including:
- Outreach - building relationships from scratch
- Contract negotiation with influencers and/or agents
- Logistics management - organising & booking tours & experiences
- Deliverable monitoring - ensuring agreed deliverables have been published, doing quality control
- Content gathering & delivering to in-house teams
- Reporting on results
- Working with affiliate marketing to drive affiliate partnerships (where relevant)
- 2-3 years of influencer marketing experience
- Full working proficiency in German and English is essential
- Has demonstrated experience in creating and executing influencer partnerships
- Deep understanding of both influencer marketing and social media, with a special focus on Instagram (knowledge of TikTok & YouTube is a plus)
- Excellent communication, relationship building, and negotiation skills
- Track record of working across several markets, ideally within Europe and the US
- Annual learning budget
- An open work environment where every voice is heard
- International team with talented people from over 65 nations
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Flexible, hybrid work environment
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! For any further questions regarding this position contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, you can check our blog http://inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide!
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.