We’re searching for a Creative Design Lead to work to drive our creative across all of our brand & marketing channels as part of our internal Creative Studio. Up for the challenge? Read on.
As Creative Design Lead, you’ll guide and manage a set of designers and video/visuals specialists in delivering impactful, on-brand designs that bring GetYourGuide’s vision to life, both online and offline. You will be an experienced hands-on designer, developing creative concepts and driving their ideation, execution, as well as optimizing the processes behind them. Reporting into the Creative Director, you will partner closely with a Brand Copy Lead and work with brand managers, marketing channel managers, and more.
The Brand team’s mission is to bring our creative proposition — love where you’re going — to life across all touchpoints. The aim? To make GetYourGuide the brand of choice for incredible experiences.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a clear design vision and working with a Copy partner to deliver captivating visual messages that meet the brief.
- Lead strategic creation of on-brand designs that fit the stakeholder briefs from the first sketch to final execution.
- Guide, manage and grow a set of designers, motion designers and visuals specialists and proactively foster their development in soft and hard skills.
- Set, consult and develop brand guidelines and create processes and resources that support the brand requirements.
- Generate innovative, scalable and customer focused creative ideas in close collaboration with stakeholders
- Control and optimize processes to ensure smooth turnover and close the feedback loop with all stakeholders.
- Back up creative decisions with data to produce designs that truly perform.
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience on either agency or client side, with a focus on targeted, digital communication (ideally gained in e-commerce, retail, or travel)
- Proven leader with 2+ years experience in managing and growing a design team (of 5+ people) incl. recruitment, performance management, and team development
- Impeccable design, branding, and typography skills in print and digital
- A thorough understanding of creative thinking, A/B testing, design experimentation, and customer experience
- A passion for both high-level strategic thinking and hands-on creative development
- Outstanding knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Id, Ai, Ae), Sketch, and Invision.
- A solution-driven communication style and a love for constructive feedback
- A pixel perfect design approach, and a willingness to go the extra mile to ensure a consistently high quality in creative output
- Fluent command of English. Fluency in one or more of our other core-market languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian) is a plus
- Application must include a portfolio
- You thrive in a flat, fast-paced organization that uses agile processes to have a huge impact
- The ability to work independently, managing your projects according to budget and deadline
Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success.
Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities.
GetYourGuide vouchers to experience our products for yourself.
Be part of an international team from over 56 nationalities.
Monthly all-hands meetings and monthly updates.
Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.