GetYourGuide is looking for a talented and driven (Senior) Comms Manager to join our incredible Brand Organization in New York. You’ll be supporting in driving our PR and social media strategy and operations and shaping the stories that will get more and more travellers to get to know GetYourGuide.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of the team shaping our brand from the ground up and meaningfully contributing to the company’s mission to give the whole world access to incredible experiences.
Working closely with the Head of Comms & Content, you will be responsible for supporting in driving the comms strategy from a consumer point of view in the US market. You will be in charge of our media positioning, our editorial and social media content calendar . You will also have the opportunity to build and manage our agency network in the US.
- Understand the GetYourGuide customer and our brand deeply and use that knowledge to build relevant, creative, on-brand PR and social media tactics to authentically engage with them to drive brand awareness and consideration in the US.
- Create truly engaging and interesting story and social media angles that are effective in receiving media pick up and engagement while staying on-brand and consistent with our company positioning.
- Build and maintain a strong network of external PR partners to execute effectively on your strategy, including commercial negotiations etc.
- Data-oriented, with understanding and ownership of content KPIs.
- Able to build PR angles based on insight of our internal research that match our brand personas and tone of voice
- Research and evolve the tools and platforms used to track and analyse comms campaigns efficiently
- Regularly consult our external comms partners through weekly calls and day to day support
- 4+ years of experience in consumer PR and social media, with a background working in house or agency side, ideally across both.
- Additional background working in journalism will be highly valued.
- Demonstrated ability for delivering strategic creative solutions and bringing those solutions to life
- An understanding of how the PR and social media channels affect and support other channels in the marketing mix
- Track record of working in the US and an understanding of what makes US consumers tick
- Experience working in cross-channel campaigns
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, results-driven and detail oriented with the ability to multitask and manage priorities, avoiding delays
- Analytical, with clear understanding of how to use research and KPIs to inform strategic decisions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with high capacity to collaborate with internal teams as well as external partners to deliver against a clear strategy.
- Creates a work environment that celebrates sustainable successes and encourages and stands up for diversity & inclusion within the team
- Experience in travel or marketplace is a plus
More reasons to join us…
- Embark on an exciting journey to shape the future of travel.
- Thrive in a dynamic work environment as part of an international team (we speak English).
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success.
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities.
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself.
- Be part of an international team from over 56 nationalities.
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club.
- Pension scheme.
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our company blog Inside GetYourGuide.