We’re looking for a bright and ambitious native English-speaking copywriter to join our Creative Studio at GetYourGuide. If you’re passionate about travel and have experience applying data to your craft, we’d love to hear from you.
At GetYourGuide, Creative Studio is where incredible ideas come to life. We’re a driving force of imagination and ingenuity with one goal in mind: to enable travelers all over the world to love where they’re going.
You’ll join a team of passionate, entrepreneurial people who share skills, learn from one another, and solve problems every single day. Whatever the project, we harness the power of data and creativity to push boundaries. No idea is too big, no detail too small, as long as it’s focused on making the best even better.
Think you can make your mark? Come join our journey (it’s going to be the trip of a lifetime).
What gets us excited?
We’d love to speak to candidates who can point to a portfolio that demonstrates creativity and flexibility in tone of voice as well as a data-driven mindset. If you can measure the success of your copy based on data (shares on social media, conversions from content, search rankings of content), you’ll fit in well.
What you'll do:
- Create content that encourages direct engagement and audience growth
- Brief creative and production teams and work closely with social media, display, brand, and editorial teams
- Work on a daily basis with Creative Studio to develop a content strategy that supports project KPIs
- Brainstorm content ideas and refine content types
- Work with consumer profiles, consumer research insights, and internal brand personas
- Run regular content audits
- You’re a native English speaker with strong communication skills, both spoken and written
- You have proven experience writing for advertising, editorial, or content marketing
- You can point to a portfolio which demonstrates measurable success in short-form content and digital copywriting
- You put customer impact above your own style preferences, creating content that is able to attract, engage, and persuade readers
- You demonstrate an understanding of analytics and are able to make content decisions based on data
- You’re no stranger to multitasking and are able to prioritize tasks based on customer impact
- You have confidence and passion — the ability to take control, make decisions, and explain your reasoning in any situation
- You adapt to change quickly and without hesitation
What we offer:
- Smart, engaged, and open-minded co-workers
- Well-stocked kitchen and our famous pizza & beer Fridays
- Sports benefits such as Urban Sports Club and weekly yoga classes
- GetYourGuide vouchers
- Speak English in the office with people from over 65 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.