Get Your Guide is looking for a talented and driven Head of Brand Communication & Content to join our incredible Brand Organization. You’ll be responsible for driving our content strategy and operations as well as the PR and Social Media channels. You will be passionate about driving the GetYourGuide brand forward, finding new ways to meaningfully connect with our customers. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of the team shaping our brand from the ground up and meaningfully contributing to the company’s mission to give the whole world access to incredible experiences.
Working closely with the VP Brand, you will be responsible for developing the content strategy, sourcing, editing and publishing at scale at GetYourGuide. Experienced across all content disciplines (copy, video, imagery etc) you will lead a team of talented content, PR and social media managers to develop, communicate and coordinate the overall content strategy and content distribution plan across a range of channels. In addition, you will be leading the brand’s PR and social media strategy. You will be passionate about understanding our customer, comfortable developing clear customer insights and translating these into robust content concepts, executions, testing plans and goals. Finally, you fit the role perfectly if you understand the value of analytics and track progress towards marketing KPIs to continuously optimize content and deliver the brand marketing goals. Creativity and great ideas are essential as well as your ability to partner with a diverse set of marketing and product teams and champion your ideas to bring them to life.
- Understand the GetYourGuide customer and our brand deeply and use that knowledge to build a relevant, creative, on-brand content marketing strategy to authentically engage with them to drive brand awareness, consideration and/or conversion
- Own PR & Social Media channels, driving channel results and manage the channels managers
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience.
- Exceptional x-functional collaboration skills, proven successful in rallying stakeholders to deliver against a common strategy
- Build and maintain a strong network of external content partners to execute effectively on your strategy, including commercial negotiations etc.
- Data-oriented, with understanding and ownership of content KPIs. Able to conduct usability tests to gauge content effectiveness. Manage content analytics requirements and make recommendations based on those results.
- Develop standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies.
- 10 years of experience in content strategy and execution / editorial / brand communication roles, 5+ years of experience in managing a team of 5 people with outlook to be scaled up
- Has demonstrated the ability to build and execute a holistic content strategy x-functionnally
- Experienced in creating original content as well as sourcing from a network of partners as appropriate - across formats (editorial, video, imagery and audio)
- Understands the power of multi channel approaches, with experience in channels such as CRM editorial, SEO, SEM, social and experimenting with content across new media platforms
- Experienced in PR and social media strategies and execution across channels
- Analytical, with clear understanding of how to use research and KPIs to inform strategic decisions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with high capacity to collaborate with internal teams as well as external partners to deliver against a clear strategy.
- Passion for leading and growing an ambitious team.
- Creates a work environment that celebrates sustainable successes and encourages and stands up for diversity & inclusion within the team
- Outstanding organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in travel or marketplace is a plus
- Passionate about brand building and thriving in fast growing environments
More reasons to join us…
- Embark on an exciting journey to shape the future of travel.
- Thrive in a dynamic work environment as part of an international team (we speak English).
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success.
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities.
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself.
- Be part of an international team from over 56 nationalities.
- Monthly all-hands meetings and monthly updates.
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club.
- Pension scheme.
Does this description sound like you? If you’ve got the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision, and desire to be a part of our company culture, we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.