Get Your Guide is looking for a talented and driven Head of Global Brand & Customer Insight to join our incredible Brand Organization. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of the team taking our brand to the next level and thereby meaningfully contributing to the company’s mission to give the whole world access to incredible experiences.
Working closely with the VP Brand, you’ll be responsible for driving our global brand strategy and ensuring its groundbreaking and consistent execution across all customer touchpoints. You will deepen our customer understanding, turning insight into impactful customer communication strategies and executions. You will own the brand building framework for GetYourGuide and ensure seamless execution across key geographies and platforms to accelerate brand awareness, long term customer relationship and ultimately direct growth. You will partner multi-functionally to ensure holisticity, relevance and consistency of our brand communication plans.
- Own GetYourGuide’s Brand Fundamentals (Target group definition - Brand Equity - Execution)
- Develop and own our Global Brand Strategy, the roadmap and its execution
- Lead and grow a team of Brand Managers and Researcher, currently a team of 4 people - scaleable with the future growth of the company
- Own our brand campaign masterplan and partner with channel managers for best-in-class execution
- Create a plan to accelerate Top of mind awareness and direct growth in key geographies
- Feed the organization with key customer insights - and put them into action
- Partner with the Creative Studio and Channel managers to deliver top-notch brand communication plans that build long term customer relationships
- Bring to life the GetYourGuide Brand ‘experience’ through GYG Originals and relevant customer touchpoints
- Push forward our Brand Partnership framework and create success cases
- Ensure consistency and holisticity across everything the customer sees
- Inspire and unite the organization behind our Brand vision and holistic play
- Partner multi-functionally to bring our brand strategy to life
- 10+ years of experience in Brand Management - with experiences in Global Brand strategy as well as local Brand Marketing operations, 5+ years of experience in managing a team
- Analytical and data driven with clear understanding of KPIs and how they drive strategic decisions (Top of Mind awareness, navigational search, direct growth, CLV…)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with high capacity to collaborate with internal teams as well as external partners
- A healthy balance between brand strategy, ability to bring up new ideas and operational excellence
- Proven experience in growing a brand in the digital ecosystem; good understanding of the KPI’s and the success factors of all channels
- Positive spirit and can do attitude, appetite to test new ideas and scale if successful
- Passion for growing an experienced and ambitious team of brand builders
- Creates a work environment that celebrates sustainable successes, encourages and stands up for diversity & inclusion within the team
- Outstanding organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Experience in travel or marketplace or consumer goods is a plus
More reasons to join us…
- Embark on an exciting journey to shape the future of travel
- Thrive in a dynamic work environment as part of a multinational team (we speak English)
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- Individual growth and learning budgets to accelerate your personal growth
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
Does this description sound like you? If you’ve got the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision, and desire to be a part of our company culture, we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.