We are looking for an outstanding Marketing Specialist to join our Online Marketing team in our Berlin HQ. Be a part of one of Europe's most innovative and cutting-edge Marketing teams and gain exposure to a large scale, highly automated marketing engine. You will work on a cross-team project that helps us bring the most incredible experiences to our customers.
- Challenge our current status quo: work closely with marketing, supply and product to find new opportunities to improve and optimise how our customers discover our products and their journey to booking an incredible experience
- Give meaning to data and numbers: Use reports and datasets to identify issues and suggest improvements
- Test new ideas in our marketing campaigns: build, analyse and provide recommendations to the right teams
- Drive growth where automation stops: optimize campaigns, create and execute creative strategies to grow our performance marketing channels
- 1 year experience in online marketing, preferably paid search
- Ability to derive insights and passionate about applying them in real business contexts
- Data-driven and not afraid to work with large data sets
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment, balance multiple priorities and drive your initiatives
- Clear communicator with excellent command of written and spoken English
- You have a valid work permit for Germany
Nice to have
- Completed a degree in economics/marketing, statistics or a similar quantitative discipline
- Great understanding of performance marketing metrics, tools & best practices
- Strong Excel skills: pivot tables, advanced formulas, large data sets, SQL knowledge is a plus
- Marketing excellence - Help grow a major acquisition channel and reach millions of customers
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Be part of an international team from over 50 nationalities
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Discounted monthly passes for public transportation
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Private Pension Scheme with company contributions
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion.
Make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog Inside GetYourGuide, and for questions or comments we’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com.