Are you excited about growing the Brand Awareness with one of the most successful digital companies in Europe?
GetYourGuide is looking for a talented and driven Offline Marketing Lead to build our Global Brand Media business and meaningfully contribute to the company’s mission to give the whole world access to unforgettable experiences. You will be leading a large set of Offline channels such as TV, online video, out-of-home, audio (podcast & radio), etc. The Offline Marketing Lead will be responsible for growing our existing markets (Germany, UK, the US, Italy, etc) and expanding into new geographies. This is a once in a life-time opportunity to build a team while managing a multi-million Euro budget.
You will be part of the Brand Marketing Organisation, reporting to the Head of Marketing. The Offline Marketing Lead will directly manage relationships with many external partners - including media and buying agencies, data providers, etc. In addition, you will partner tightly with our in-house Creative and Brand teams to produce unforgettable ads that resonate with our target audience.This is a full-time role in our Berlin office with a very flexible hybrid work from home set up.
- Own a multi-million dollar ad spend line and full channel management for all ATL marketing channels (TV and online TV, dOOH, OOH, Radio, Podcast, etc) worldwide
- Build and lead an internal team and directly manage a broad portfolio of external partners such as media and buying agencies, data providers, etc.
- Develop the vision and own the strategy for the current channels, including scoping and launching new formats (e.g., OTT, radio, etc.)
- Partner with GetYourGuide's in-house Creative and Brand teams to develop unforgettable ads
- Partner with Marketing Analytics to optimize, track & report on Brand Awareness & Direct Growth performance to adjust media mix
- 6+ years of hands-on brand/performance campaign management experience on TV/Online Video & OOH (Other branding channels like Radio is a big plus).
- Agency and/or client experience, working & developing holistic branding campaigns, managing minimum 7digit budgets per year.
- Extensive people management experience
- Familiarity using TVSquared, Looker (or similar analytics platforms).You have strong Excel skills (pivot tables and advanced formulas) and hypothesis-driven problem solving for complex multi-layer problems
- Experience with FMPs such as Smartly & creative automation tooling is also a plus.
- You bring a deep understanding and expertise in offline brand marketing placements, metrics & best practices as well as campaign planning and execution excellence. You are experienced in managing large campaigns and delivering against targets
- You have excellent stakeholder and project management skills (internal & external) and are extremely detail-oriented. You have the ability to prioritize daily tasks and manage time efficiently among multiple stakeholders and deadlines, while managing global campaigns.
- You have knowledge in tracking, attribution, Lift testing and Brand Measurement. You are able to translate results into data-driven recommendations to elevate performance.
- You are a digital native, with a keen interest for digital video content, trends & new media products
- You are a team player and a clear communicator with excellent command of written and spoken English. An additional European language is a plus.
- You have a valid work permit for Germany.
- Experience in the travel industry is a strong plus.
- Marketing excellence - Help one of the most sophisticated performance advertisers build out their branding channel and reach millions of customers in a small and agile team
- Join a fast-growing company at pre-IPO stage with a package including Virtual Shares that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- An annual learning allowance
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- Private pension Scheme
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- A BVG public transport ticket discount
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog Inside GetYourGuide, and for questions or comments we’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.