GetYourGuide is the booking platform for incredible travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to connect with the best things to do wherever they’re headed — including skip-the-line tickets to the world’s most iconic attractions, walking tours by top local experts, immersive food and beverage tours, cooking and craft classes, bucket-list experiences, and niche offerings you won’t find anywhere else.
Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 60 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 700 travel experts and technologists, the company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany, and has offices in 14 countries around the world.
We are looking for an outstanding Marketing Specialist to join our Paid Search Operations Team in our Berlin HQ. Be a part of one of Europe's most innovative and cutting-edge Marketing teams and gain exposure to a large scale, highly automated marketing engine. You will work on a cross-team project that helps us bring the most incredible experiences to our customers.
- Challenge our current status quo: work closely with marketing, supply and product to find new opportunities to improve and optimize how our customers discover our products and their journey to booking an incredible experience
- Give meaning to data and numbers: Use reports and datasets to identify issues and suggest improvements
- Test new ideas in our marketing campaigns: build, analyze and provide recommendations to the right teams
- Drive growth where automation stops: optimize campaigns, create and execute creative strategies to grow our performance marketing channels
- You are in Berlin and have a valid work permit for Germany
- 0-1 years experience in online marketing, preferably paid search and great willingness to learn
- Ability to derive insights and passionate about applying them in real business contexts
- Proactive and can do attitude, with a hands-on approach
- Data-driven and not afraid to work with large data sets
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment, balance multiple priorities and drive your initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to haves
- Completed a degree in economics/marketing, statistics or a similar quantitative discipline
- Language expertise in German/ French / Italian / Spanish / Dutch / Portuguese / Nordic Languages.
- Understanding of performance marketing metrics, tools & best practices
- Strong Excel skills: pivot tables, advanced formulas, large data sets, SQL knowledge is a plus
- Work at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Virtual stock options make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station, available for use in a hybrid setting (please note this is not a remote role)
- Personal Growth is one of our key values, we live this through an annual learning allowance, structured growth plans, our GetYourGuide learning platform GrowthHub, regular feedback, and transparency
- Pension scheme
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.