GetYourGuide is revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how people discover and book things to do in their destination. Innovative and effective Performance Marketing is the driving force of our success. We take a data-driven approach to connect the customer's intent to the right inventory in our marketplace. We believe in building scalable channels, by working in cross-functional teams (Product, Engineering, Data Science, Content, Design) to build the best marketing automation in the industry. We are looking for an outstanding Paid Search Marketing Manager to join our Berlin HQ. Be a part of one of Berlin's most innovative and cutting-edge Performance Marketing teams and gain exposure to a large scale, highly automated marketing engine.
- Join as the first member of the team, hire and lead your dream team.
- Take complete ownership of our feed based search marketing programs: Identify, create and execute strategies to reach business performance targets.
- Balance between short term actions and mid term goals to drive long term growth.
- Use reports and our analytics suite to give meaning to data and numbers, identify opportunities and issues.
- Test new campaigns & channels: build, analyse and recommend whether they are worth scaling.
- Drive growth where automation stops: help establish the tools needed to drive execution
- Work closely together with internal and external stakeholders to optimize existing campaigns, find new opportunities and deliver results.
- 5-7 (4 years in-house) years experience in performance marketing, preferably paid search - with experience in Google shopping ads or Google hotel ads.
- Completed a degree in economics/marketing, statistics or a similar quantitative discipline
- Deep understanding of performance marketing metrics, tools & best practice
- Strong Excel skills: pivot tables, advanced formulas, large data sets, SQL knowledge is a plus
- Ability to derive insights and passionate about applying them in real business contexts
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment, balance multiple priorities and use your own initiative
- Clear communicator with excellent command of written and spoken English and at least one other languages (German, French, Spannish, Dutch or Italian)
- Marketing excellence - Help grow a major acquisition channel and reach millions of customers
- Annual training budget - be constantly learning
- An open work environment where every voice is heard
- International team with talented people from over 65 nations
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Flexible, hybrid work environment
Marketing excellence - Help grow a major acquisition channel and reach millions of customers
Annual training budget - be constantly learning
An open work environment where every voice is heard
International team with talented people from over 65 nations
GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! For any further questions regarding this position contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, you can check our blog http://inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide!
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.