GetYourGuide is the place to book unforgettable experiences around the world. As a global travel brand we are working with thousands of travel bloggers (website owners and social media influencers) around the world and helping them make money traveling while growing our business at the same time. We are searching for a marketing intern to strengthen our affiliate business with travel bloggers.
Job time split
- Affiliate: Prepare market recommendations for travel bloggers to increase their revenues with GetYourGuide
- Affiliate: Analyze webpages of travel bloggers and develop recommendations on improving those
- Affiliate: Pitch and collaborate with micro travel bloggers to help grow their business
- Social Media: Help with structuring the results of Social Media collaborations and getting insights from those
- Social Media: Helping with documentation around contracting, proposals and budget tracking
- Student in a Bachelors or Masters Programme
- You are available full-time for 3-6 months for this internship
- You have a passion for people and numbers
- On top of excellent English you have one of the following languages native knowledge: French, German, Italian
- Inspiration to work in the Marketing field General information you will learn here
- How affiliate programs work
- How GetYourGuide helps bloggers make money while traveling
- How GetYourGuide collaborates with bloggers and makes it a win-win business
Hard-skills you will learn
- Basics on how to make market recommendations based on company data
- Basics on how to work with databases
- Basics on how to optimize website landing pages for better Conversion Rates
- Basics on how to pitch and collaborate with micro-bloggers
- Basics on how contracting and analyzing results works when working with bloggers
- Basics on how to work with business and marketing metrics: GMV, NR, CR, CTR etc.
Reasons to join us:
- Opportunity to get into the Performance Marketing field by learning from industry leading professionals
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Work with an international team (we speak English) where you are constantly learning and growing
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station (operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19)
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.