GetYourGuide is revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how people discover and book things to do in their destination.
We are looking for an outstanding Programmatic Marketing Manager to join our Berlin HQ. Be a part of one of Berlin's most innovative and cutting-edge Digital Marketing teams and gain exposure to a large scale, highly automated marketing engine. This role provides full ownership of our programmatic channel and the opportunity to grow our digital brand activity with our 2020 expansion plans.
- Will be responsible for digital brand strategy, campaign creation, optimization & reporting for our Programmatic Display & Video channel
- Plan A/B and multivariate creative tests and bidding/targeting strategies to improve performance
- Work closely together with our internal Design and Copy Writing team to create high impact creatives for Google DV360 and YouTube
- Analyse campaign performance and present learnings and recommendations to our in-house brand team and creative studio
- 3-5 years campaign management experience with an established DSP: preferably Google DV360 (formerly DBM). YouTube experience is a plus
- Experience using Google Campaign Manager to traffic creatives and Google Tag Manager to QA floodlight tags
- Familiarity using Google Analytics and Looker (or similar analytics platforms such as Tableau etc..)
- Deep understanding of digital brand and performance marketing metrics, tools & best practices
- Expertise in running programmatic brand display & video campaigns, setting up private deals and testing 3rd party DMP audiences
- Strong Excel skills: pivot tables, advanced formulas, large data sets, SQL knowledge is a plus
- Extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently among multiple strategies and daily tasks, and be able to manage multi channel programmatic campaigns.
- Clear communicator with excellent command of written and spoken English
- You have a valid work permit for Germany
- Marketing excellence - Help grow a major acquisition channel and reach millions of customers
- Annual training budget - be constantly learning
- An open work environment where every voice is heard
- International team with talented people from over 50 nations
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
You can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.