GetYourGuide is looking for a talented Brand Copywriter to join our incredible in-house Creative Studio. As the voice of our brand in German, it’ll be your job to excite and inspire our customers by driving our tone of voice across a variety of brand channels.
You’ll write engaging, on-brand copy on a daily basis across a range of formats, from out-of-home and print to digital and video. You’ll transform our strategy into creative campaigns and ideas, and execute them from start to finish. You’ll also be responsible for defining and driving brand copy standards across the company, and all the assets you create.
The ideal candidate is a creative copywriter with a strong understanding of brand marketing goals and KPIs. You’ll feel just as comfortable turning customers into brand advocates as you are at writing integrated campaigns from start to finish. Working closely with the Brand Copy Lead and English Copywriters, you’ll push and develop our copy guidelines to create a tone of voice that gets our customers talking.
We’re looking for a creative partner who collaborates closely with the designers, visual teams, and other stakeholders to consistently deliver exciting, innovative, and on-brand marketing assets. A desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment is essential.
- Work closely with designers to interpret briefs, conceptualize them into idea directions, and execute them on deadline while taking into account budget and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Create on-brand, on-brief copy to meet a range of brand goals and KPIs.
- Drive copy excellence as the primary German writer on our brand awareness assets.
- Develop and manage the German copy style across all marketing assets, working closely with user research and marketing teams to create clear and consistent messaging.
- Use detailed research and data to understand customer needs and desires, tailoring your messaging to match accordingly.
- Strategically translate market research and data into brand language and relevant stories.
- Take responsibility for crafting engaging, structurally correct, and on-brief copy that influences various types of readers.
- Develop and communicate our brand both externally and internally.
- 4+ years of experience as a brand marketing writer.
- A native German speaker with strong communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Strong knowledge of German marketing work and cultural trends.
- Fluent level of English. You’ll be writing in German, but the studio’s day-to-day working language is English.
- Excellent writing with a flair for short and mid-form brand marketing copy.
- Eager collaborator and storyteller, with a strong interest in brand marketing.
- Ability to develop unified marketing copy standards for GetYourGuide whilst understanding how they adapt on a channel-by-channel basis.
- Ability to engage audiences with snappy and inspiring copy.
- Very organized, driven, and not afraid to take ownership.
- Proficient at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Annual learning budget
- An open work environment where every voice is heard
- International team with talented people from over 65 nations
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Flexible, hybrid work environment
Does this description sound like you? If you’ve got the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision, and desire to be a part of our company culture, we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English, and portfolio or writing samples in German.
In the meantime, you can check our blog http://inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide!
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.