We are looking for a creative and driven Senior Brand Manager. A key role in our growing brand team, you will be passionate about driving the GetYourGuide brand forward and finding new ways to meaningfully connect with our audiences, This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of the team shaping our brand from the ground up.
Working closely with the Director of Brand and the wider Creative Studio, you will develop, communicate and coordinate the overall brand strategy and key brand messages and translate these into targeted, engaging brand awareness campaigns. Building on clear customer insights, you will work with both channel managers and creatives to develop robust brand goals and plans, and coordinate the sharing of creative assets among those teams. Finally, you will track progress towards KPIs for brand and visibility to continuously optimize these creatives to deliver the brand strategy goals.
- Work closely with the Director of Brand, developing our brand awareness and activation strategy
- Take a leading role in setting the guiding principles for the brand across specific marketing channels
- Act as the bridge between the creative teams and the channel managers to consistently deliver on brand creative that brings results
- Establish a strong and consistent visual brand identity (web, emails, social channels) taking into account best practices
- Build a comprehensive and creative campaign calendar and execute it to budget and deadline
- Work directly with the display, offline, content and social teams to create campaigns from concept through to production
- Manage projects, coordinate resources, create project timelines, ensure on-time delivery and manage internal project communication
- Work collaboratively across teams in the creation, testing, evaluation and roll-out of a coordinated programme of impactful communications and campaigns.
- Extensive (5-8 years) senior brand management experience, ideally gained in an e-commerce, retail, or travel environment
- Digital native with a focus on targeted, below the line communication across all digital platforms
- Experience with managing multiple agencies to produce effective above the line assets including TV, OOH, and offline activation
- Analytical, with a clear understanding of how to use research and KPIs to inform strategic decisions
- The ability to work independently, managing your projects to budget and deadline
- Strong skills in visual layout and a keen eye for typography and colour selection - you must be comfortable briefing and providing feedback on creative work independently
- Open with strong communication skills and a desire to learn and improve
- Foundational experience in people management activities such as recruitment, performance management and team development OR the desire and ambition to develop into a strong team lead
- You have a fluent command of English. Fluency in one or more of our other core-market languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian) is an added plus
- A rare opportunity to be part of the team shaping a brand from the ground up
- Personal growth - Annual training budget, GYG Growth Hub, and much more
- An open work environment where every voice is heard
- International team with talented people from over 50 nations
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Be sure to find out more about life at GetYourGuide by checking out our blog. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.