GetYourGuide is on a mission to transform ordinary trips into incredible experiences. Our diverse team is changing the way people connect to the places they visit, so anyone can create their dream vacation.
There is a huge opportunity to grow within the team and the wider business, as you’ll be of the founding members of the Research team. You’ll work directly with Brand marketing, product and management to generate impactful customer insights that enable the teams to make informed decisions.
- Carry out survey research (online and offline) to track brand awareness, consideration, perceptions, recall and satisfaction.
- Collect, interpret and communicate market information for branding, advertising, and product development for the consumer segments.
- Perform qualitative research (interviews and focus groups) to answer high level questions about customers’ beliefs, attitudes, and behaviours.
- Collaborate closely with brand marketing, creative studio, content strategists, analysts, and engineers to identify research opportunities and determine the appropriate research method.
- Coach and support your colleagues. Train and empower designers and marketers on evaluative research methods.
- Challenge the team in finding solutions for the right problems. Follow up to make sure insights are acted on. Spread insights out beyond the core stakeholders to fuel innovation.
- 3+ years of recent experience in a similar position, working in-house in a product company or agency. Ideally in e-commerce or travel.
- B.A/B.S or M.A./M.S. in Market Research, Psychology, Social Science, Information Science or similar.
- Experience with surveys: design, programming platforms (Qualtrics, or similar), statistical analysis, and experimental design.
- Marketing excellence - Help grow a major acquisition channel and reach millions of customers
- Annual training budget - be constantly learning
- An open work environment where every voice is heard
- International team with talented people from over 50 nations
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
You can get in touch with us via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.