We are looking for a creative and driven Senior Content Manager. A key role in our growing brand team, you will be passionate about driving the GetYourGuide brand forward through content and finding new ways to meaningfully connect with our customers. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of the team shaping our brand from the ground up.
Working closely with the Brand Director, you will be responsible for shaping the vision of content at GetYourGuide. Experienced across all content disciplines (copy, video etc) you will lead a team of content managers to develop, communicate and coordinate the overall content strategy across a range of channels. You will be passionate about understanding your customer, comfortable developing clear customer insights and translating these into robust content concepts, testing plans and goals. You will also direct the production of creative content across the team. Finally, you are perfect if you understand the value of analytics and track progress towards marketing KPIs to continuously optimize content and deliver the brand marketing goals. Creativity and great ideas are essential but more importantly you will need to be able to partner with a diverse set of marketing teams and champion your ideas to bring them to life.
- Understand the GetYourGuide customer deeply and use that knowledge to build a creative, on-brand content marketing strategy to authentically engage with them though content to drive brand awareness, consideration and/or conversion
- Lead, grow and inspire a team of content managers
- Set up processes, understand requirements, scope projects and deliver to timeline and budget with scalability in mind
- Take a lead role in creative conception of content marketing across a range of medium: copy, video etc, at scale and guide the production of best practice playbooks
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience. Manage and provide meaningful feedback during the content production process to ensure quality and delivery to brief
- Build and maintain a strong network of external content partners to execute effectively on your strategy, including commercial negotiations etc.
- Data-oriented, with understanding and ownership of content KPIs. Able to conduct usability tests to gauge content effectiveness. Manage content analytics requirements and make recommendations based on those results.
- Develop standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies.
- Strong team management skills. Comfortable recruiting and growing a best in class Content team
- 4-6 years experience in a content discipline, in a growth start-up a plus
- Demonstrable experience leading and scaling a team
- Analytical, with a clear understanding of how to use research and KPIs to inform strategic decisions
- Strong creative skills - you must be comfortable briefing and providing feedback on creative work independently
- Experience producing a range of content types (copy, video, etc.), with agencies and/or in-house teams incl. localising content
- Excellent project manager, able to oversee multiple projects to budget and deadline
- Open with strong communication skills and a desire to learn and improve
- Fluent in English with exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Experience in working with localization to ensure transcreation of content for a range of markets
- Ability to prioritize work and resources across team based on short and long-term needs
- Collaborative mindset within the creative team and across the company
- An ambitious team. You’ll be a strong influence on the future growth of GetYourGuide.
- Personal development: take advantage of an annual training budget, GetYourGuide GrowthHub, and more.
- An open work environment where every voice is heard
- An international team representing over 50 nationalities
- Relocation assistance
- GetYourGuide vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- Free breakfast, German lessons, and fun Fridays with pizza and beer
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.