We’re searching for a Senior Graphic Designer to work out of our in-house Creative Studio. Your mission will be to create innovative designs across all of our marketing channels. Up for the challenge? Read on.
As Senior Graphic Designer, you’ll create on-brand designs that bring GetYourGuide’s vision to life, both online and offline. You will drive their ideation, execution, and optimize the processes behind them. As part of our Creative Studio, you’ll work hand-in-hand with a team of talented, customer-focused visuals coordinators, copywriters, data analysts, and more.
The Brand team’s mission is to bring our creative proposition — love where you’re going — to life across all touchpoints. The aim? To make GetYourGuide the brand of choice for incredible experiences.
- Create on-brand designs that fit the stakeholder briefs from the first sketch to final execution.
- Generate innovative, feasible creative ideas that advance our brand and inspire your colleagues.
- Control and optimize processes to ensure smooth turnover and close the feedback loop with all stakeholders.
- Own, develop, and future-proof GetYourGuide’s design guidelines.
- Back up creative decisions with data to produce designs that truly perform.
- Mentor and supervise a team of creatives.
- 4+ years of relevant professional experience on either client or agency side, with focus on targeted, below-the-line communication (ideally gained in e-commerce, retail, or travel).
- Initial experience in managing or mentoring other designers.
- Impeccable design, branding, and typography skills in print and digital.
- Outstanding knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Ps, Id, Ai, Ae), Sketch, and Invision
- A solution-driven communication style and a love for constructive feedback.
- A pixel perfect design approach, and a willingness to go the extra mile to ensure consistently high quality in creative output.
- Fluent command of English. Fluency in one or more of our other core-market languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian) is a plus.
- Bonus points for illustration skills.
About Creative Studio
At GetYourGuide, Creative Studio is where incredible ideas come to life. We’re a driving force of imagination and ingenuity with one goal in mind: to enable travelers all over the world to love where they’re going. You’ll join a team of passionate, entrepreneurial people who share skills, learn from one another, and solve problems every single day. Whatever the project, we harness the power of data and creativity to push boundaries. No idea is too big, no detail too small, as long as it’s focused on making the best even better.
- Free breakfast, drinks, and fruit every day.
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities.
- GetYourGuide vouchers to experience our products for yourself.
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success.
- Weekly all-hands meetings and monthly updates.
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club.
- Pension scheme.
- Relocation assistance
Think you can make your mark? Come join our journey (it’s going to be the trip of a lifetime).
You can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.