We are on a mission to give the whole world access to unforgettable experiences. GetYourGuide is constantly looking for new ways to add value to top attractions & supply while providing our customers with first class experiences. We are now searching for a Senior Marketing Account Manager based in Berlin to identify relevant marketing opportunities in our key markets.
In this role, you will be supporting our Sales teams achieve strategic advantages while contributing to promote our Brand. This a great opportunity to make an impact on GetYourGuide's most important relationships and shape the way we work with some of the world's leading suppliers & attractions.
- You will build long-lasting and trusting relationships with top attractions, Destination Marketing Organisations & other suppliers in order to understand their marketing needs and how GetYourGuide can support them achieve their goals
- You will pitch, negotiate and implement marketing initiatives to achieve win-win situations for both GetYourGuide and our top partners
- You will prepare & deliver marketing presentations, relying on storytelling to negotiate and convince partners about the benefits of our initiatives
- You will collect learnings & best practices and contribute to improving internal processes & playbook
- You will coordinate with internal stakeholders to make sure our initiatives are delivered correctly and on time, working cross-functionally to achieve great results
- You have at least 5 years experience in Sales, Marketing, BD/Partnerships, with a proven track of exceeding targets
- You are a clear communicator with persuasive negotiation skills
- You have a flair with stakeholder relationships and acting as a brand ambassador
- You are based in Berlin, or able to relocate to Berlin
- You are proactive, result-driven, and solution-oriented
- You are consistent and you work well in a fast paced environment, with very ambitious targets and deadlines
- You are native German and fluent in English
- Personal learning / growth allowance
- The opportunity to discover a new exciting side of the business
- The autonomy to impact the success of our company's business and brand strategy
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success|
If you’ve got the skills for the job, enthusiasm about our vision, and desire to be a part of our company culture, we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.