GetYourGuide is revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how people discover and book things to do in their destination.
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Programmatic Marketing Manager to join our Berlin HQ. Be a part of one of Berlin's most innovative and cutting-edge Digital Marketing teams and gain exposure to a large scale, highly automated marketing engine. This role provides full ownership of our programmatic channel and the opportunity to grow our digital brand & performance activities with our 2022 growth plans.
- Build & drive a full funnel programmatic display strategy for GetYourGuide
- Be responsible for campaign creation, optimization, tracking & reporting for our Programmatic Display & Video channel
- Plan A/B and multivariate creative tests, as well as bidding/targeting strategies & incrementality testing to improve performance
- Work closely with Performance & Brand Marketing teams to deliver integrated campaigns plans for the programmatic channel, driving asset briefing and creative iteration
- Develop, test and scale branding media opportunities & tactics that increase overall Brand Awareness and key business metrics
- Analyze campaign performance and present learnings and recommendations to our in-house Brand team and Creative Studio
- 5-8 years campaign management experience with an established DSP: preferably Google DV360 (formerly DBM). YouTube & other DSP experience experience is a plus
- Agency & advertiser experience preferred, working & developing full funnel campaigns, managing minimum 7digit budgets per year.
- Experience using Google Campaign Manager, Studio & Google Tag Manager to QA floodlight tags
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Looker (or similar analytics platforms such as Tableau etc..)
- Deep understanding of digital brand and performance marketing metrics, tools & best practices within the programmatic space (private deals, 3rd party DMP audiences...)
- Extremely detail-oriented, have the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently among multiple strategies and daily tasks, and be able to manage multi-channel full funnel programmatic campaigns.
- You have knowledge in tracking, attribution, Lift testing and Brand Measurement. You are able to translate results into data-driven recommendations to elevate performance.
- You are a digital native, with a keen interest for digital video content, trends & new media products
- Clear communicator with excellent command of written and spoken English
- You have a valid work permit for Germany
- Experience in the travel industry is a strong plus.
- Marketing excellence - Help one of the most sophisticated performance advertisers build out their branding channel and reach millions of customers in a small and agile team
- Join a fast-growing company with a package including Virtual Shares that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Work at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60+ nationalities
- An annual learning allowance for growth and development
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- Private pension Scheme
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- A BVG public transport ticket discount
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
You can get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.