GetYourGuide is looking for a talented and driven Social Media Manager to join our incredible Brand Organization in Berlin. You’ll be supporting in driving our social media strategy and owning operations to shape the content that will get more and more travellers to get to know GetYourGuide.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to be part of the team shaping our brand from the ground up and meaningfully contributing to the company’s mission to give the whole world access to unforgettable experiences.
Working closely with the Senior Social Media Manager, you will be in charge of sourcing social media content, planning, structuring and running tests to drive informed decision making and liaising with our community management and influencer marketing management teams. You will also have the opportunity to build and manage our agency network to help us get to our main markets.
- Understand the GetYourGuide customer and our brand deeply and use that knowledge to build relevant, creative, on-brand social media tactics to authentically engage with them to drive brand awareness, consideration and/or conversion.
- Create truly engaging and interesting content that are effective in generating engagement and follower growth and consistent with our company positioning.
- Build and maintain a strong network of external social media partners to execute effectively on your strategy, including commercial negotiations etc.
- Data-oriented, with understanding and ownership of content KPIs.
- Able to build content based on insight of our internal research that match our brand personas and tone of voice
- Work with our community management team to ensure customer care matches our TOV and the highest standards in customer service
- Research and evolve the tools and platforms used to track and analyse social media campaigns efficiently
- Regularly consult our external social media agencies through weekly calls and day to day support
- 3+ years of experience in social media, with a focus on Instagram. In depth experience working with YouTube and TikTok will be highly valued. Demonstrated ability for delivering social media tactics that result in strong engagement and follower growth
- A creative mind to produce impactful content combined with an ability to plan, execute tests and draw learnings from tests to drive our content plan
- Strong ability to analyse social media data to drive learnings
- An understanding of how social media channels affect and support other channels in the marketing mix, and specifically within communications Native German speaker, with specific experience working in the German market
- Experience working in cross-channel campaigns is a plus
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, results-driven and detail oriented with the ability to multitask and manage priorities, avoiding delays Analytical, with clear understanding of how to use research and KPIs to inform strategic decisions
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with high capacity to collaborate with internal teams as well as external partners to deliver against a clear strategy.
- Creates a work environment that celebrates sustainable successes and encourages and stands up for diversity & inclusion within the team Experience in travel or marketplace is a plus
More reasons to join us…
- Embark on an exciting journey to shape the future of travel.
- Thrive in a dynamic work environment as part of an international team (we speak English).
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success.
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities.
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself.
- Be part of an international team from over 56 nationalities.
- Monthly all-hands meetings and monthly updates.
- Flexible, hybrid work environment
- Pension scheme.
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! For any further questions regarding this position contact us via email@example.com.
In the meantime, you can check our blog http://inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide!
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.