We are looking for an experienced Business / Commercial Recruiter to help us hire within various business verticals and multiple teams such as Marketing, Content, Finance, People, Sales, Supply and Operations. Up for the challenge? Come and join us! We're an established late stage tech start-up, quickly scaling and on a mission to be recognized globally as the place to book the best, unforgettable experiences in destinations across the globe.
Talent Acquisition is our top priority! Our TA team is on a mission to find and build a talented team by finding new GetYourGuide stars who will contribute to our international growth. While looking for top talent, we have a “customer focused” approach to ensure a smooth and excellent recruiting experience for all of our candidates.
- Own the entire recruitment process, end to end, from creating the job description to the final offer:
- Partner with hiring managers and teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing solutions
- Manage your recruitment funnels, from sourcing and interviewing candidates to extending offers
- Leverage existing TA channels and explore new sourcing opportunities
- Build and maintain a significant network of great prospects through talent mapping and meticulous relationship management
- Ensure candidates have the best recruiting experience possible by continuously optimizing and improving processes by analyzing candidates’ feedback
- Provide informed, regular reports on the progress of your work to hiring managers
- Contribute to extra projects by sharing and implementing your creative ideas, develop your competencies and share your knowledge
- Collaborate with an experienced team of recruiters, sourcers and coordinators
- 3+ years recruiting experience, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- Strong track record of hiring great talent for business areas
- Ability to influence people through effective communication skills
- Ability to evaluate people and situations objectively with an awareness of bias
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Solution-oriented approach: turn challenges into opportunities
- Strong customer focus and service attitude
- Demonstrate resilience and flexibility in a fast-moving environment
- A curious mind always eager to learn and develop quickly
- Passion for recruiting and eagerness to always stay up to date with current trends
More reasons to join us
- Work at a European tech unicorn
- A team of people from over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Annual personal growth allowance & GrowthHub - be constantly learning
- Structured growth and development plan to elevate your career to the next level
- Various discounted services such as Urban Sports Club, public transportation ticket and corporate scheme
- Private pension plan
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
In the meantime, you can check our blog Inside GetYourGuide to see what happens behind the scenes at GetYourGuide! If you'd like to hear more from our recruitment team, be sure to check out Talented, our recruiting podcast. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.