GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. To support our growing office in New York, we are searching for an experienced Business Recruiter to bring on board talent in Sales, Supply Operations and Business Development. Reporting to the Head of Business Recruitment in our headquarters in Berlin and working closely with the Managing Director in New York, you will spearhead our growth in the Americas.
Talent Acquisition is our top priority! The Recruiting Team is on a mission to seek out and build a talented team by finding new GetYourGuide stars who will contribute to our international growth. While looking for top talent, we have a “customer focused” approach to ensure a smooth and pleasant recruiting experience for all of our candidates.
- Tailor global processes to best-in-class practices for the Americas;
- Work closely with the teams in New York and San Francisco and the Employer Brand team in Berlin to significantly grow our brand presence in those markets;
- Own the entire recruitment process, from creating the job description to the final offer:
- Partner with hiring managers and teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing solutions
- Manage the whole recruiting funnel, from sourcing and interviewing candidates to extending offers
- Leverage existing talent acquisition channels and explore new sourcing opportunities
- Build and maintain a significant network of great prospects through market research and continuous relationship management
- Ensure candidates have the best recruiting experience possible by optimizing processes and suggesting improvements according to candidates’ feedback
- Provide informed reports on the progress of your work to hiring managers
- Maintain productive relationships with recruiting agencies
- Contribute to extra projects by sharing and implementing your creative ideas
- Minimum 5 years recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong track record of hiring great talent for business areas
- Ability to influence people through effective communication skills
- Ability to evaluate people and situations objectively with an awareness of bias
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Solution-oriented approach: turn problems into opportunities
- Strong customer focus and service attitude
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- Regular learning opportunities via training sessions, conferences and our network of industry experts
- GetYourGuide gift cards to experience our products for yourself
- We are working out of a WeWork office, with all the amenities the co-working space provides. E.g. free drinks, conferences, and networking events.
- The New York office is one out of 16 offices, with headquarters in Berlin.
- Meet some of our Destination Managers, your potential teammates here
- An attractive base salary
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 20 days of paid vacation + Federal Holidays
- 401 (k) Plan (after 6 months employment)
- Virtual Share program
We are located in the Downtown Financial District of New York City, near the Charging Bull.
Please note that GetYourGuide is not able to provide work permit sponsorship for this position. You need to be eligible to work in the US before we are able to consider your application.It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion.
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.