GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are looking for an experienced Business Recruiter to help us hire within various business areas including Sales, Customer Service, Content, Finance, and People. Up for the challenge? Come and join us!
Talent Acquisition is our top priority! The Recruiting Team is on a mission to seek out and build a talented team by finding new GetYourGuide stars who will contribute to our international growth. While looking for top talent, we have a “customer focused” approach to ensure a smooth and pleasant recruiting experience for all of our candidates.
- Own the entire recruitment process, from creating the job description to the final offer:
- Partner with hiring managers and teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing solutions
- Manage the whole recruiting funnel, from sourcing and interviewing candidates to extending offers
- Leverage existing talent acquisition channels and explore new sourcing opportunities
- Build and maintain a significant network of great prospects through market research and continuous relationship management
- Ensure candidates have the best recruiting experience possible by optimizing processes and suggesting improvements according to candidates’ feedback
- Provide informed reports on the progress of your work to hiring managers
- Contribute to extra projects by sharing and implementing your creative ideas
- 3+ years recruiting experience, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- Strong track record of hiring great talent for business areas
- Ability to influence people through effective communication skills
- Ability to evaluate people and situations objectively with an awareness of bias
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Solution-oriented approach: turn problems into opportunities
- Strong customer focus and service attitude
- Demonstrate resilience and flexibility in a fast-moving environment
- A curious mind always eager to learn and develop quickly
- Passion for recruiting and eagerness to always stay up to date with current trends
More reasons to join us
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- A team of people from over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Annual training budget & GrowthHub - be constantly learning
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
Be sure to get recruitment tips and check out life on our blog. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.