At GetYourGuide, we are on a journey to give the whole world access to incredible experiences, making our customers love where they are going.
Our Talent Acquisition (TA) team is one of the core pillars to deliver our strategy. We are looking for a Coordination Team Lead who will make sure GetYourGuide’s Coordination Team is successful in providing a top-notch experience for candidates and driving process optimization and use of tools for operational efficiency within the TA team.
Recruitment Coordinators (RC) support the strategic goals of the company by ensuring the recruiting activity runs smoothly and efficiently. They schedule interviews and coordinate recruiting activity while providing outstanding candidate experience and high level of service to internal stakeholders.
As Coordination Team Lead, your leadership will help ensure we continue to grow and develop our team of Recruitment Coordinators. You will be the point person on understanding the operational needs of the TA function, developing a seamless coordination experience for candidates, recruiters and hiring managers, and building a candidate experience strategy.
- Ensure team health and engagement through effective management of the coordination team (e.g. conduct 1:1s and team check-ins, distribute workload/projects, manage team/individual performance and career growth, etc.)
- Support and mentor recruiting coordinators in their daily work and in achieving their goals/KPIs (e.g. act as point of escalation on problems, provide advice and feedback to team members on their work output, step in to help with workload as needed, etc.)
- Continuously improve candidate experience by leveraging data and consolidating best practices
- Ensure smooth collaboration within TA by working with leads and stakeholders in the team
- Champion operational effectiveness and execute process improvement projects in the TA team
- Review, recommend and maintain tools to improve efficiency and effectiveness in our hiring processes
- You have previously worked as a RC coordinating recruitment processes for at least 2 years
- You have at least one year of experience managing people and a team
- You are passionate about and have a lens for exceptional candidate experience
- You have superior communication skills with the ability to navigate a complex organization and generate buy-in for ideas and plans
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing environment
- You are skilled at building trusted relationships with business stakeholders and a team
More reasons to join us:
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- Speak English with people from over 70 nationalities
- Virtual stock options - be part of our success story
- Annual training budget & GrowthHub - be constantly learning
- Pension Scheme
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
Be sure to get recruitment tips on our blog, inside.getyourguide.com. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.