GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are searching for an Employee Onboarding Specialist to facilitate the first days of our employees and drive an incredible onboarding experience.
As Employee Onboarding Specialist, you will report directly to our Talent and Development Team Leader and you will enable a seamless onboarding journey across all teams.
Since 2009, we’ve made it easy for millions of travelers to find unique and unmissable things to do wherever their travels take them. We are currently one of Europe's biggest startup success stories, recently joining Berlin’s Unicorn with a $484 million in Series E funding. Our diverse teams consisting of over 500 employees are spread across 15 offices worldwide.
- Organize and facilitate the first days of GetYourGuide employees across all teams
- Manage and coordinate the companywide two-days onboarding experience
- Be the main point of contact for our employees and managers with regard to their onboarding days
- Support managers, Talent Development Team and People Partners in building and designing onboarding plans and goals for the first 6 months of our new employees
- Team up with trainers from different departments to ensure a high-quality onboarding experience
- Monitor and report onboarding results and their impact on performance improvements
- Assist in designing a global strategy of onboarding employees in all our offices
- Assist with Talent Development administration and data recording
- 2 years of relevant experience in an HR/Talent Development role, ideally focused on onboarding employees
- Experience in coordinating complex projects and working with different stakeholders
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and willing to work independently
- Customer-obsessed, analytical, self-driven, entrepreneurial, innovative
- Committed to inspire and connect employees
- Friendly and positive communicator with the ability to encourage enthusiasm
- Working at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Breakfast, drinks, and fruit every day
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- Free German classes.
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself.
- Relocation assistance / a great team to help you with your move to Berlin.
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Pension Scheme
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.