We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant (f/m) to join our growing team of Executive Assistants supporting our COO/ Executive Team across company tasks as well as personal matters.
The Executive Assistant to the COO and Executive team has a primary responsibility to provide administrative support and office coordination to ensure the team’s success. Specifically, the position is responsible for providing assistance to the COO, providing general office management and support, as well as meeting and event coordination.
In this role, you will work closely with leaders throughout the organization. This is an excellent opportunity to learn from the inside of a successful startup company.
- Optimise the executive schedule through efficient scheduling and prioritisation of meetings & phone calls
- Proactively identify and resolve scheduling conflicts; serve as the primary point of contact for all questions related to the executive schedule
- Manage all travel logistics, trip preparation and expense reporting
- Manage all logistics around board and management meetings and offsites
- Assist in all administrative support functions
- Handle ad-hoc requests and projects as required
- Offer support on a variety of personal matters
- Cover when required as part of the assistant team serving the whole executive team
- Arrange logistics for meetings chaired by COO, ensuring room bookings, and special arrangements as required, which might include welcoming guests, arranging refreshments
- You are an excellent communicator, are organized, precise and work well in a team
- You are comfortable working in the fluid ambiguity of a rapidly growing startup and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are a great multitasker with a strong eye for details who is able to prioritize and balance conflicting demands even on short notice
- You are always one step ahead, constantly reviewing all activities and improving efficiency
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and high levels of commitment and integrity
- You maintain absolute discretion and confidentiality at all times
- You have a positive and proactive attitude
- You are tech-savvy and confident using G Suite and MS Office etc.
- You have at least 3-4 years experience as an Executive Assistant or in a similar role
- You are fluent in English, solid German is a huge plus
- A very exciting and challenging position in close collaboration with executive team
- Learn and grow while working alongside an international team with 65+ nationalities
- With our 400+ employees, we are on an outstanding journey to change a huge market
- An excellent company culture defined by our 5 Core Values
- Virtual stock options making you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Free breakfast and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- Private Pension Scheme
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- GetYourGuide events, such as Winter Summits, regular Team events & Winter Parties
Think you can make your mark? Come join our journey (it’s going to be the trip of a lifetime).
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to email@example.com.