GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. To ensure our CEO has enough time to focus on strategic questions, we are looking for a dedicated Executive Assistant to support him on variety of high impact tasks.
We improve the productivity and effectiveness of GetYourGuide leaders by proactively delivering reliable and caring support and we play a critical role in the executive’s daily activities by owning their calendars and travel management as well as supporting them on a variety of tasks, depending on the needs. We are seeking a self-motivated individual with good judgment, an eye for accuracy, professional integrity, and an exceptional ability to attend to details and get things done to join our team. This is a great opportunity to work closely with and learn from the leadership team at one of the most successful tech companies in Germany.
- Management of CEO’s inbox and calendar
- Manage all travel and trip preparation and expense reporting
- Optimise the executive schedule through efficient scheduling and prioritisation with a solid understanding of the business context and priorities
- Plan and prepare for internal and external meetings chaired by CEO
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all questions related to the executive schedule
- Drive improvement of the existing process and operational efficiency
- Manage preparation and logistics around board meetings and executive offsites
- Assist in all administrative support functions
- Handle ad-hoc requests and drive projects as required
- Offer support on a variety of personal matters
- Work alongside a team of executive assistants and cover when required
- You have at least 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant supporting management roles
- You are fluent in English and German
- You have excellent planning and prioritization skills, requiring little guidance
- You are always one step ahead, constantly reviewing all activities and improving efficiency
- You have the attention to detail and ability to work efficiently and accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- You are an excellent communicator, are organized, precise and work well in a team
- You are a great multitasker with a strong eye for detail who is able to prioritize and balance conflicting demands even on short notice
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and high levels of commitment and integrity
- You maintain absolute discretion and confidentiality at all times
- You have positive and proactive attitude
- You are tech-savvy and confident using G Suite and MS Office etc.
- Breakfast, drinks, and fruit every day
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself.
- Relocation assistance / a great team to help you with your move to Berlin.
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Pension Scheme
Think you can make your mark? Come join our journey (it’s going to be the trip of a lifetime).
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.