GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are looking for an Executive Recruiter to help us hire new leaders across the company. By partnering with executives and other company leaders to attract and hire the best talent for GetYourGuide, you will have a direct impact on shaping the leadership team at one of Europe’s top startups.
As an Executive Recruiter, you are responsible for delivering qualified, outstanding individuals for our leadership roles. You will be the primary owner of these roles and will manage the recruiting process from start to finish all while providing an extraordinary candidate experience.
Talent Acquisition is our top priority. The Recruiting Team is on a mission to seek out and build a talented team who will contribute to our international growth. While looking for top talent, we have a customer-centric approach to ensure a smooth and pleasant recruiting experience for every candidate.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting processes from the initial reach-out through the complexities of an offer and potential relocation
- Partner with executives and leaders across the organization to fill our talent gaps
- Manage our referral network of talented leaders we would want to hire for current or future roles
- Identify people not in our network and build relationships with them for current or future positions
- Create job briefs to help candidates have a clear overview of the organization
- Establish a world class candidate experience
- Several years of experience working in recruiting
- Experience working with high caliber recruiting firms when needed
- Good knowledge of the global talent industry to proactively network
- Ability to drive a fast-paced process
- Clear understanding of business strategy and an ability to articulate those to candidates
- Customer-centric and you provide top service to candidates
- Experience working with senior leaders and hiring for leadership positions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Prior experience working in the e-commerce or travel space
- Prior experience in startup environments
- The opportunity to join a European startup unicorn
- A chance to be part of an international team from over 60 nationalities.
- Relocation assistance / a great team to help you with your move to Berlin.
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Pension Scheme
- GetYourGuide social events as Summits, Employees Training days, and Team Events
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.