Our People team is growing, and we are currently building out specialty functions for increased focus and expertise. With Payroll and People Partner functions established, we are now looking for a leader who shapes the future of our core HR team, responsible for providing operational and process support to all GetYourGuiders across the globe. In this role, you will be in the center of enabling our next growth phase by ensuring smooth processes across the employee life cycle. This is a great opportunity to grow your career as an HR leader, and join a team dedicated to building a strong culture and having a meaningful business impact.
GetYourGuide is the booking platform for incredible travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to connect with the best things to do wherever they’re headed — including skip-the-line tickets to the world’s most iconic attractions, walking tours by top local experts, immersive food and beverage tours, cooking and craft classes, bucket-list experiences, and niche offerings you won’t find anywhere else.
Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 30 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 600 travel experts and technologists, the company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany and has offices in 14 countries around the world.
- Lead a team of HR specialists located in Berlin, Zurich and New York. Drive high engagement and performance in your team, and provide learning and growth opportunities
- Oversee day to day HR operations for all GetYourGuide offices (currently 650 employees across 14 offices worldwide), such as onboarding and relocating new hires or organizing performance reviews
- Build out our global HR support function to address questions from managers and employees on HR topics such as time-off, onboarding, contracts, and employee relations
- Collaborate closely with neighboring functions such as Payroll Operations, HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition to provide excellent People support
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders in business teams, with a special focus on Finance, Legal, and our Employee Representation Group
- Measure the success and continuously improve HR processes and the way we deliver HR support
- You’re an experienced HR professional and leader who feels comfortable in an international, multi-country, and fast-paced environment
- You have managed a team before and are passionate about growing as a leader as part of your career development
- You bring strong expertise in HR systems, labour law, employee relations, performance management, and HR processes
- You are a people person and have excellent relationship building skills
- You thrive in an environment that is highly ambitious and driven, and at the same time focused on creating a supportive and inclusive culture
- You have excellent communication skills in English. A great plus if you speak German.
- Join the leadership group of GetYourGuide’s People Team and shape the next phase of our strong growth as we are moving out of the pandemic
- Work at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- Virtual stock options making you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station, available for use in a hybrid setting
- Learning is one of our key values, we live this through an annual learning allowance, structured growth plans, our GetYourGuide learning platform GrowthHub, regular feedback and transparency
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog to see what happens behind the scenes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.