Our People Team is growing, and we are looking for an experienced, driven and hands-on Head of Compensation and Benefits to play a critical role in further developing our employee compensation strategy. As a key strategic partner in this role, you will partner with key stakeholders to enable strategic workforce decisions by defining, overseeing and managing our Reward Strategy and Philosophy, including cash compensation, employee participation (e.g. long-term incentive schemes) and other benefits (e.g. pension, perks etc.). You will also work closely with the Board Compensation Committee on executive and equity compensation programs.
GetYourGuide is the booking platform for incredible travel experiences. Travelers use GetYourGuide to connect with the best things to do wherever they’re headed — including skip-the-line tickets to the world’s most iconic attractions, walking tours by top local experts, immersive food and beverage tours, cooking and craft classes, bucket-list experiences, and niche offerings you won’t find anywhere else.
Since its founding in 2009, travelers from over 170 countries have booked more than 30 million tours, activities, and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. Powered by a global team of over 600 travel experts and technologists, the company is headquartered in Berlin, Germany and has offices in 15 countries around the world.
- Define and manage our global employee reward strategy and philosophy and approach based on business goals and strategy, and specific market needs.
- Conduct benchmarking research and evaluate market and labor data to ensure continuous review and improvement of our global reward architecture, including driving annual review of pay ranges and strategic fit
- Oversee, manage and forecast the long-term incentive programs and benefits GetYourGuide offers to maximize strategic workforce decisions
- Oversee the preparation of compensation data for Compensation Committee meetings and drive, develop and implement change recommendations
- Partner with key People and Finance stakeholders to support the annual staff costs and workforce planning initiatives through reliable compensation forecasting
- Build over time our Compensation & Benefits team
- Provide consultation to business leaders at all levels on compensation-related matters
- An authority in the field of compensation and benefits with at least 5 years of experience in a similar role and experience in both a private company and public company context
- Solid hands-on experience with benchmarking tools and systems
- Good knowledge of People areas such as talent acquisition, performance management and organisational development
- Proven track-record to work with and support stakeholders in Finance and Tax as well as Board of Director level in the context of for example Compensation Committee work
- Ability to work autonomously and proven experience leading complex and cross-functional initiatives, processes, or projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative work-style with the ability to build relationships with leaders and stakeholders to drive organizational change at all levels
- Customer-obsessed, analytical, self-driven, entrepreneurial, innovative
- Intellectually curious and open-minded with a growth mindset
- People management experience is required.
Why work with us?
- Shape the compensation strategy of a fast-growing company at pre-IPO stage
- Competitive compensation package including Virtual Shares that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Working at a European tech unicorn with an international team from over 60 nationalities
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself.
- Relocation assistance/a great team to help you with your move to Berlin.
- Pension Scheme
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com