At GetYourGuide, we are on a journey to give the whole world access to incredible experiences, making our customers love where they are going.
Our Talent Acquisition team is one of the core pillars to deliver our strategy. We are growing ambitiously and we are looking for an experienced Head of Technical Recruiting. As we scale our teams, you will be the leader who will ensure GetYourGuide’s technical recruiting team is successful in hiring for our engineering, product, design, and marketing teams.
As Head of Technical Recruiting, your leadership will help ensure we continue to grow and develop our team. You will be the point person on understanding the needs of the tech function, developing a seamless and scalable recruiting process, and building a strategy to attract tech talents from around the world to GetYourGuide. This is a full-time position, reporting to our Director of Talent Acquisition.
- Own the recruiting strategy for the product, engineering and marketing recruiting team by ensuring we achieve our desired growth plan
- Partner with the CTO, CMO, and CPO to understand our product strategy and help them scale their departments
- Manage a growing team of experienced tech recruiters (8 now growing up to 10-12 by end of 2020)
- Manage a matrixed organization within TA, work closely with our in-house Sourcing Team, but also cross-functional teams such as HR Services
- Design analyses and leverage data to identify gaps in our performance, identify root causes and drivers that allow us to quickly implement solutions
- Further develop our world-class candidate and customer experience
- Build upon our candidate evaluation process to ensure we hire long-term, excellent matches for GetYourGuide
- Be an ambassador for our company culture and employer brand
- Identify tools and services to streamline recruiting workflows
- Strong passion for recruiting technical roles
- 7-10+ years experience in recruiting, with an emphasis on technical recruitment
- 3+ years of experience as a manager, coach, and mentor of a recruiting team
- Proven track record of hiring tech talents in a highly competitive environment
- Experience scaling in a high growth environment
- Proven data driven approach to decision making
- Strong people management skills to coach and nurture the team through a growth period
- Understanding of standard recruiting metrics and able to conduct ad-hoc analysis where necessary
- Knowledgeable of various tools and recruiting services
- Up-to-date on industry trends and expertise on where and how to find great tech talent
- Visa support will be provided if necessary
- This position comes with relocation support if necessary
- Good understanding of GDPR requirements
- Solid network of talents within the tech industry
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and drinks
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Work alongside an international team of more than 60 nationalities
- GetYourGuide Vouchers... to experience our products for yourself
- GetYourGuide events as winter summits and team events
Please send in your CV in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We'd love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog, inside.getyourguide.com to see what's happening behind the scenes. The recruiter for this role is Lisa Hsieh.