At GetYourGuide, we’re on a journey to revolutionize the tours and activities space, changing the way people discover and book things to do before and during their travels. We help travelers craft their perfect vacations by maximizing their time with the best things to do. Today, millions of travelers are using GetYourGuide to turn their travel dreams into reality - and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for Workplace and culture, to help us build, remodel and operate the offices, where we work hard to deliver amazing experiences to our customers.
You will deliver a strategy to ensure offices are built, maintained, and operated efficiently. You will be responsible for managing the Office, Facilities and IT construction projects to deliver office spaces that are efficient, collaborative and in line with the company culture, while effectively managing scope, budget, schedule, quality, and risk.
- Oversee Workplace Services globally, with responsibility for the Facilities, Office, and IT teams
- Provide thought leadership in the Workplace space, including willingness to pilot new technologies and Workplace strategies
- Manage strategic planning for moves, adds, and changes (MAC) in coordination with space planning and occupancy
- Oversee the management of leases: approvals, payments, audits, requirements, reporting
- Provide management oversight to construction projects and other Workplace initiatives
- Ensure the highest service levels of the support teams in IT, Office and Facilities, optimising for efficiency and self-service
- Work with diverse teams to understand the business requirements and translate these into efficient and practical workspaces
- 10+ years experience managing workplace projects and teams
- Customer-obsessed, analytical, self-driven, entrepreneurial, innovative
- Impeccable written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills. Excellent ability to distill complex ideas into succinct briefs from a broad variety of stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative work-style with the ability to build relationships and drive organizational change at all levels
- Experience overseeing vendor relationships and competency with negotiating contracts
- Extensive financial analysis, budget management, and forecasting expertise
Why Join us?
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station (operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19)
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
We’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, disability status, parental or marital status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
*last sentence not in the US or other regions that don’t add pictures in applications*
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.