At GetYourGuide, the customer is in the center of everything we do. For our Customer Service Team in Berlin, we are looking for an HR generalist to help build and run the HR function for that area. You will work in a small team dedicated to provide HR support to our Customer Service organization, and help both employees and managers throughout the HR life cycle.
GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. Since 2009, we’ve made it easy for millions of travelers to find unique and unmissable things to do wherever their travels take them. Backed by leading venture capital investors, GetYourGuide has raised over $650 million in funding to date and has over 500 employees spread across 14 offices worldwide.
- Be the main point of contact for employees and provide general HR advice and support to the Customer Service Department
- Run HR processes throughout the HR life cycle, from onboarding to contract management, payroll, leave management and offboarding
- Provide HR support on topics such as company regulations and policies, compensation, and German employment law
- Provide reports to continuously track KPIs such as headcount, attrition and engagement
- Maintain strong relationships with main stakeholders in the Customer Service Department and other teams to ensure a great employee experience in line with our global People strategy at GetYourGuide
- 2+ years experience in HR in an international environment
- Solid expertise in German labour law, in particular in employee relations (employee representation, warnings, terminations etc)
- You are a people person and have excellent relationship building skills
- You are an HR allrounder who is able to manage processes and operational volumes
- Fully fluent in German and English, both verbally and in writing
More reasons to join us:
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing.
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard.
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities.
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself.
Then we’d love to hear from you! Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English via the form below. We encourage every qualified person to apply regardless of your age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
For more insight into the team, check out our blog. Feel free to reach out with questions to email@example.com.