GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are searching for a Human Resources professional dedicated to provide the full spectrum of HR service to our Customer Service Department.
In this role, you will be part of our global HR Services Team, while at the same time working very closely with the Customer Service Department and reporting to the VP of Customer Service. With this combination, you will have a power team behind you with vast expertise and energy to drive things forward, while at the same time you have a high degree of autonomy to consult and make decisions related to your area of responsibility.
Our team’s mission is to provide the best experience for our employees throughout their entire lifecycle. Our door is open for any topic, and we support the company by providing a service that makes our employees be proud of where they work.
- Own the HR life cycle, from onboarding to contract management, payroll, leave management and offboarding
- Provide general HR advice and support to the Customer Service Department driving high engagement
- Coach and consult people managers on topics such as performance management, development, conflict management, and German employment law
- Contribute to HR projects to help us grow and scale - for example through process
- Build strong relationships with Managers, Recruiting, and other stakeholders to ensure a great employee experience in line with our global People strategy at GetYourGuide
- 2+ years experience in an HR position in an international environment
- Solid knowledge of German employment regulations, in particular of employee relations and payroll-related matters
- HR allrounder who is able to manage processes and operational volumes
- A team player who enjoys working with a high number of stakeholders and coordinating different needs
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
More reasons to join us:
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station (operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19)
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.