GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are searching for an intern to strengthen our HR Services Team in Berlin. This internship is set for the duration of 6 months, starting in July 2021 .
As an intern for HR Services, you will report to our Team Lead HR Germany and have ownership from the get-go and get the opportunity to develop and implement your own projects.
Our team’s mission is to provide the best experience for our employees throughout their entire lifecycle. We cover a broad variety of HR topics such as payroll, administration & compliance, as well employee wellbeing, business partnering and performance topics. This enables us to follow a holistic approach and support our employees and the business with the best possible solutions and provide a service that makes our employees be proud of where they work.
- Support the HR Team with topics throughout the employee life cycle, including onboarding, payroll, performance management, and offboarding
- Provide hands-on support with operational HR topics and get a good overview of the role of an HR Generalist
- Assist the team in administration and maintenance of employee files, documents, and contracts
- Use our HR systems to create reports and support the team to guarantee high quality and consistency in our data
- Answer HR related questions from employees through various channels (email, in person, and calls)
- Support and lead various projects in different areas such as onboarding, pension scheme, process optimization, or others based on your experience and interest
- Student in a Bachelors or Masters Programme
- You are available full-time for 6 months for this internship
- Ideally you gained first work experience in a similar field
- You work independently and are detail-oriented
- You have a passion for people and numbers
- You have excellent German and English skills
Reasons to join us:
- Opportunity to get into the HR field by learning from top notch HR professionals
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
- Work with an international team (we speak English) where you are constantly learning and growing
- Weekly (virtual) all-hands meetings and monthly updates
- A beautiful new office centrally located near Schönhauser Allee station (operating at reduced capacity due to COVID-19)
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.