GetYourGuide is the place to book the best experiences in destinations across the globe. We are searching for an intern to strengthen our HR Services Team in Berlin. This internship is set for the duration of a minimum of 5 months.
As an intern for HR Services, you will report to our Team Lead HR Germany and have ownership from the get-go and get the opportunity to develop and implement your own projects.
Our mission is to support and provide the best experience for our employees. Our door is open for any topic, we support the company by providing a service that makes our employees be proud of where they work.
- Provide support for the Human Resources department including day-to-day support for your fellow interns and working students
- Set up internship and working students contracts or adjustments and provide new students with necessary information
- Assist with the maintenance of employee files, documents and paperwork
- Prepare reference letters
- Support HR reporting
- Answer HR related questions from employees
- Support various projects, e.g. in the areas of onboarding, pension scheme, process optimization and coordination
- Student in a Masters Programme
- Gained first work experience in a similar field
- You work independently
- You have a passion for people and numbers
- You have excellent English skills and at least basic German skills
- Working at a European tech unicorn
- Breakfast, drinks, and fruit every day
- Weekly social events to bring the company together (pizza & drinks Fridays)
- Be part of an international team from over 60 nationalities
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heardWork with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below.
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.
We’d love to hear from you by emailing email@example.com and make sure you check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog.